The epic rematch looms in the distance as Ultimate Marvel™ vs. Capcom™ 3 prepares to take the battle to all-new heights. With new iconic characters from the Marvel and Capcom universes, 48 characters included, a refined fighting system, eight new stages and new modes, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 continues the Capcom fighting game legacy when it releases this November at a mid-range price.
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 on Xbox 360 Features:
- The Ultimate Roster – Twelve new legends from Marvel and Capcom join the fray, bringing the roster of characters on the disc up to 48, and a total of 50 with DLC.
- More Legends – Includes some of the most iconic and celebrated characters from the Marvel and Capcom universes, including the just-announced Nemesis from Resident Evil on the Capcom side and Doctor Strange from the Marvel universe. The revamped roster also includes Strider and Firebrand from Capcom and Ghost Rider and Hawkeye from Marvel.
- Newly Balanced – Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 offers re-balanced gameplay that will provide accessible depth for both newcomers and pros alike.
- Enhanced Modes – After many fan requests, Spectator mode is now available as part of an overall improved online experience along with other new modes and enhancements.
- New Stages – Includes eight new stages, including tons of tweaks and surprises added to existing stages.
Suitable for people aged 12 and over.