The critically acclaimed and best-selling MMA videogame franchise returns to take players inside the Octagon™ with UFC® Undisputed™ 3, delivering UFC action focused on intense toe-to-toe combat, impressive visual presentation and increased accessibility.
Featuring the addition of PRIDE Mode, a brand new submission system, new ways to finish the fight and increased accessibility through both traditional and simplified gameplay controls, players will experience intense combat and a pure adrenaline rush every time they step inside the Octagon.
Players will also experience the excitement of a live UFC event through significant visual improvements – from broadcast to cage-side – through new camera positions and the introduction of much-anticipated fighter entrances.
Rounding out the UFC experience with a significantly improved online feature set, including new and updated offerings, UFC Undisputed 3 lets players have their fights – their way – to deliver the most competitive and engaging experience to date for the franchise.
- Pride Mode – Compete for the first time within the legendary PRIDE environment featuring official announcers and renowned Japanese MMA league rules, including soccer-style kicks, head stomps and ground knees to the head.
- Finish the Fight – With punishing new moves, a brand new submission system and increased focus on presentation, players will have more options than ever to take advantage of a downed opponent.
- From Broadcast to Cage-Side – Experience the intensity of UFC with new camera positions, compelling fighter entrances, improved facial animations and a gritty, high contrast appearance.
- Gameplay Accessibility – Get inside the Octagon with a choice between traditional and simplified gameplay control options, enabling players of all skill levels to experience the intensity of UFC while executing simple standing strikes or more complex ground and transition mechanics.
- Extraordinary Roster – Go head to head with more than 150 prolific UFC fighters, including the addition of Featherweight and Bantamweight divisions.
- Extensive Online Offering – A significantly revamped online experience, including both new and updated features, rounds out the best competitive fighting experience to date for the franchise.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 15 and over.
GenreBeat 'em up
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!