UFC 2009: Undisputed - Platinum Edition Playstation 3
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
UFC 2009: Undisputed - Platinum Edition Product Details
Released on TBD
• Authentic UFC Personalities: Explore a deep roster of more than 80 top names in UFC competition across five weight classes. Enter the Octagon surrounded by the sport's popular commentators, announces, referees, trainers, Octagon girls and more.
• Photorealistic Models & Effects: Experience the world of UFC as it appears on television with photorealistic fighters who breathe, sweat and move like their real-life counterparts. Players will also view amazing ripple effects across the faces and bodies of their fighters from the impact of devastating punches and kicks.
• Constant Control: Gain the upper hand in matchups with a brand new fighting game engine. Emphasis on innovative, responsive and easy-to-play controls gives you unparalleled command over your fighter in the Octagon.
• Fighting Disciplines: Take down opponents and get the submission with a variety of mixed martial arts disciplines, including Judo, Muay Thai, Wrestling, Kickboxing, Boxing, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
• Create-A-Fighter: Jumpstart the career of a future champion by customising your fighter's physical appearance, learning new fighting techniques to use in the Octagon and managing the training process through attributes such as strength and cardiovascular health.
• Career Mode: Develop attributes, perfect moves and fight for entry into the UFC Hall Of Fame.
Mixed martial arts fans are being invited to pick their favourite athlete to appear on the front cover of the upcoming UFC Undisputed 3.
From now until September 30th 2011, publisher THQ is encouraging fans to get online and cast votes for one of five renowned UFC combatants, who will act as the face of the new Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 title.
Gamers can choose between Frankie Edgar, Georges St-Pierre, Anderson Silva, Jon Jones or Cain Velasquez, all champions in their respective weight divisions who are keen to claim the honour of becoming a cover star.
UFC President Dana White said: "We love making our fans a part of the process and we'll leave this one up to them."
THQ is billing UFC Undisputed 3 as the best MMA title to date, with the game set to feature more than 150 real-life fighters, a simplified control scheme, new moves and improved visuals.
It is set to make its console debut in January next year.
THQ invites fans to vote on UFC Undis… (01/09/2011)
Mixed martial arts fans are being invited to pick their favourite athlete to appear on the front cover of the upcoming UFC Undisputed 3.…
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
PreownedOut of stock
- Only £2.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 24 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?