With uDraw Studio: Instant Artist, players can now flex their imagination and enjoy the ultimate art creation experience in a game.
Offering endlessly imaginative and immersive hands-on gameplay, Instant Artist takes advantage of all the uDraw GameTablet’s new features on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, including touch gestures, high-definition display, enhanced pressure-sensitivity and more.
This time, players will also meet Remmy, their animated guide through the world of Instant Artist where they can engage in numerous game modes such as Art School, Art Camp and Art Play.
uDraw Studio: Instant Artist is available bundled with the all-new uDraw GameTablets for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, as well as individually for the widely popular Wii uDraw.
- Three Ways to Play
- Art School – Start with the basics and work through Remmy’s 15 all-new art lessons, increasing in complexity with each successful completion.
- Art Camp – Rediscover classic creative favourites, including number painting, dot drawing, colouring books, tilt-painting and more.
- Art Play – Jump into Art Play and engage in freestyle drawing, now with animated stamps, enhanced user interface and plenty of new tools!
- Touch & Tilt - From pinch-and-stretch zooming and free-form finger-painting to tilt-enhanced and motion-sensing activities, Instant Artist is loaded with exciting new features.
- High Definition - Utilising the HD capabilities of the Xbox 360 and PS3, players can draw, print and share their creations in stunning detail
- Wireless Play - Players can create from the comfort of their favourite spot with uDraw’s built-in wireless connectivity.
- Easy Sharing - Use an SD card with Wii or jump online with the Xbox 360 and PS3 to share uDraw masterpieces with the world.