uDraw Pictionary Wii
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
uDraw Pictionary Product Details
Released on 02/03/2011
The uDraw GameTablet™ is a first-of-its-kind, revolutionary game system that provides a unique and fun way for kids and families to play with Wii™.
With innovative features that allow kids to express themselves and bring their imaginations to life, the uDraw GameTablet creates an all-new category of play through an easy-to-use system.
uDraw GameTablet Features:
- Connectivity – Wii Remote™ docks with the uDraw GameTablet and draws battery power directly from Wii Remote.
- Exceptional Movement – Offers players unique tilt movement options by capitalizing on the Wii Remote’s motion sensors. Players can control their characters, moving and directing them throughout levels of the game.
- Simple Design – Pressure sensitive stylus features two buttons that mimic the C and Z buttons of the Wii Nunchuk allowing players easy operation with intricate movement capabilities.
- Accessory Integration – Features convenient storage area for wrist strap and stylus, as well as ink well for quick storage.
- Generous Surface Area – A 4x6 drawing space provides users with plenty of creative room yet remains small enough for easy maneuvering.
Discover your inner artist with uDraw™ Studio. Utilizing the uDraw™ GameTablet™, players can finally express their own individual artistic creativity on Wii™.
Featuring versatile and easy-to-use tools, users can paint, draw, and color anything from simple doodles to intricate masterpieces. uDraw Studio offers the freedom to create spectacular works of art without the hassle of clean-up and comes bundled with the uDraw GameTablet.
uDraw Studio Features:
- User-Friendly Experience – Intuitive approach and easy-to-understand tutorials covering all of the major tools make it very simple to start painting.
- Myriad Of Tools – More than nine unique painting/drawing media allow users to draw simple lines with a pen then add character with the airbrush tool or chalk. Simple sliders and toggles adjust opacity, size and paint drop-off. The Line Tool allows users to draw perfectly straight lines and the Paint Fill tool enables users to fill in areas with their color of choice. A huge library of stamps (100+) and more than 15 post-processing effects including black & white, sepia, negative, and neon, create endless customization options. Zoom in up to 400% for truly refined strokes and utilize the robust editing features for a detailed masterpiece.
- Diverse Environments and Surfaces – users can select from eleven canvas types to paint on anything from notebook paper and cardboard, to a sidewalk and concrete. Users can also paint in eight unique environments designed to encourage creativity, such as on a street corner in Paris or in a beach house overlooking the ocean.
- Replay Fuctions – Creations unfold at normal, 2x, and 4x speeds in replay mode. Stroke-by-stroke playback brings artistic creations to life.
- Save and Share – Unprecendented access to SD-Card enables users to save, export and print their original artwork on compatible devices to share with friends and family.
THQ reveals launch plans for uDraw
THQ has revealed the US release data for its uDraw GameTablet - a new drawing peripheral for the Wii - and while it has yet to announce when the UK will be getting its hands on the device, we can probably assume that there won't be too much of a delay.
The GameTablet hits US shelves on November 14. The tablet comes bundled with uDraw Studio, a nifty art program, and there should be two other games - platformer Dood's Big Adventure and board game classic Pictionary - available for the launch as well.
Working in a similar manner to most art tablets, uDraw has a flat surface and a special pen that gives you unrivalled accuracy when it comes to creating sketches. uDraw Studio has an exceptional range of paint tools to help you create mini-masterpieces, and you'll be able to save your work to SD cards too, so the rest of the world can see it.
Pictionary is an imaginative spin on the family classic, turning the board game into a fast-paced game show, while Dood's Big Adventure more or less picks up where the DS classic Drawn to Life leaves off, with heroes, enemies and platforms you can colour in for yourself.
We'll have more for you on the uDraw as soon as there's a UK release date.
Get your easel and those weird billowing smocks out: it's time to get serious about art. Why? Because uDraw, THQ's lovely tablet art peripheral for the Wii, will be popping up in shops around the UK on 4th March.
That's according to MCV and Eurogamer at any rate, both of whom add the that the sturdy piece of kit will come bundled with the uDraw Studio art package, while two other games - a reworking of the family argument facilitator Pictionary, and the platformer Dood's Big Adventure - appear on the same day, too, with a bunch of new titles to follow later in the year.
As you might have guessed by now, uDraw's essentially a fancy artist's tablet. With a surface to draw on, a chunky pen to use, and uDraw Studio allowing you to try your hand at everything from watercolours to pastels, it's an incredibly neat kit, and you'll be able to save and export your works of art very easily too. THQ plans on supporting the tablet for a long time, and as Dood's Big Adventure shows, with its cartoon platforming and mini-games, the device is good for a lot more than just sketching.
THQ has revealed the US release data for its uDraw GameTablet - a new drawing peripheral for the Wii - and while it has yet to announce when the UK will be getting its hands on the device, we can prob…
uDraw, THQ's lovely tablet art peripheral for the Wii, will be popping up in shops around the UK on 4th March.…
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £12.99
Free UK Delivery
- Only £9.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 104 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?