Ubisoft Classics PC Games
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Ubisoft Classics Product Details
Released on 21-Oct-2011
The first game in the Assassin’s Creed franchise is set in 1191 AD, when the Third Crusade was tearing the Holy Land apart. Shrouded in secrecy and feared for their ruthlessness, the Assassins intend to stop the hostilities by suppressing both sides of the conflict. Players, assuming the role of the main character Altair, will have the power to throw their immediate environment into chaos and to shape events during this pivotal moment in history.
- Be an Assassin - Master the skills, tactics, and weapons of history’s deadliest and most secretive clan of warriors. Plan your attacks, strike without mercy, and fight your way to escape.
- Realistic and responsive environments - Experience a living, breathing world in which all your actions have consequences. Crowds react to your moves and will either help or hinder you on your quests.
- Action with a new dimension – total freedom - Eliminate your targets wherever, whenever, and however. Stalk your prey through richly detailed, historically accurate, open-ended environments. Scale buildings, mount horses, blend in with crowds. Do whatever it takes to achieve your objectives.
- Relive the epic times of the Crusades - Assassin’s Creed immerses you in the realistic and historical Holy Land of the 12th century, featuring life-like graphics, ambience, and the subtle, yet detailed nuances of a living world.
- Intense action rooted in reality - Experience heavy action blended with fluid and precise animations. Use a wide range of medieval weapons, and face your enemies in realistic swordfight duels.
- Next-gen gameplay - The proprietary engine developed from the ground up for the next-gen console allows organic game design featuring open gameplay, intuitive control scheme, realistic interaction with environment, and a fluid, yet sharp, combat mechanic.
Beyond Good and Evil
The vast, peaceful planet of Hyllis has fallen under siege by a relentless alien race. After a devastating battle, a Hyllian named Jade is relieved to find that the planet’s defense forces, the Alpha Sections, have saved the populace from certain destruction, as they have always done in this ages-long conflict. But when Jade takes a mysterious reconnaissance assignment for IRIS, a rebel organization that challenges the official version of events, she must question her own perception of truth. Angered and shaken by what she discovers, Jade begins a harrowing journey to get to the core of the conspiracy.
Armed with her camera, aikido staff, and resolute investigative skills, Jade sets out to expose the dark secrets behind these alien invasions and to liberate the minds of her deceived people. Pushed to the very edge of her physical and spiritual will, she soon discovers that even these limits are not what they seem … Her quest for the truth knows no bounds.
- Fluid Gaming Experience: Immerse yourself in a larger-than-life quest, where diverse gameplay styles blend together into one uniquely fluid experience – powered by the innovative JADE game engine.
- An Epic Story of truth and deception: Plunge into a mysterious, gripping saga where nothing is as it seems and unraveling the truth is the only hope of restoring freedom.
- A Rebelious Hero: Fight using stealth, force, and wits against the only reality you have ever known. You must stop at nothing until the perpetrators are exposed.
- Boundless Awe-Inspiring Worlds: Journey through the reaches of a strange and ever-changing universe – a place beyond earthly imagination that spans the galaxy and mines the very soul of Jade herself.
- From the creator of the critically acclaimed Rayman Franchise: Created by Michel Ancel, Project BG&E is his latest masterpiece – a title in development for the past 3 years.
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time takes place within an exotic, mysterious world representing Persian architecture, animals and attire. After his father invades the palace of the Maharajah, the Prince, tricked by a treacherous vizier, uses a magic dagger to release the dangerous Sands of Time from an ornate hourglass. With the aid of a beautiful, mysterious, and potentially untrustworthy ally, players embody the Prince to recapture the Sands of Time and restore peace to the land.
When Rayman's trusty sidekick Globox accidentally swallows the Lord of the Dark Lums, Rayman must face the Hoodlums, a bumbling yet deadly army of evil bent on recovering their leader from Globox and overtaking the land. Rayman's only chance? Quest to find a cure for the manic Globox, scour the land for unearthly new powers, and win the allegiance of a fierce warrior tribe known as the Knaaren.
- Dark, funny, and utterly engrossing, Rayman's compelling narrative and movie-like production values deliver surprises around every corner and create an unparalleled, immersive gameplay experience.
- Upgraded character design maximizes the potential of next-generation hardware - Rayman himself enjoys 200 animations, while John Leguizamo (Globox) and Billy West (Murfy) bring Rayman's pals to life.
- Blast into battle with the fanatic Hoodlum Army, hordes of outlandish creatures, and huge transforming bosses. With advanced AI, specific strengths, and merciless group fighting tactics, these villains are trained to demolish - Rayman will need killer strategies to survive the chaos.
- With a blazing arsenal of brand new time-based powers and Double-Fist fighting action, Rayman's ready to rip the Hoodlum Army a new one.
- Experience the extravagant imagination of Rayman's world, a living universe filled with trippy, eye-popping visuals, intense 3D vertigo platforming action, and hyper-stylized environments.
- Travel across treacherous terrain and never-before-seen, magical worlds, each with its own personality - including the Swamp, the Moor, and the Deadlands.
An accidental hero finds himself on a remote tropical paradise, where a madman plays God; engineering various species of enhanced creatures to replace what he believes is a genetic dead-end… mankind. The game is set around 2020 on a set of tropical islands in the pacific. And has a strong tropical-paradise feel, scenic in its beauty, but, harbors a terrible threat. It is a mix of jungle / primal / and next-gen technology. As the player you find yourself drawn into a secretive plot involving secret research facilities with scientists involved in military genetic-research, a secret "security" force of mercenaries, and, advanced net-generation weaponry and equipment.
- A Tactical-Action-Shooter (FPS) that focuses primarily on tactical combat (skirmish-warfare) in exotic exterior and claustrophobic indoor locations; between, the player against groups of skilled mercenary soldiers.
- As the player, you will augment your abilities with various weapons and equipment to aid you throughout the game, as the enemies become more cunning and better equipped themselves.
- These tools will augment the tactics available to you as the player, to use, against the enemies and challenges of the game.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £17.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 144 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?