Two Worlds II Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- Also available on …
- PlayStation 3
- The stunning sequel to 2007’s hit RPG - Two Worlds. Return to the vast world of Antaloor in Two Worlds II.
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£9.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Two Worlds II Product Details
The stunning sequel to 2007’s hit RPG - Two Worlds
Return to the vast world of Antaloor in Two Worlds II. Building upon the original game, Two Worlds II offers the willing adventurer a unique and thrilling RPG experience unrivalled in current RPG landscape. Two Worlds II features a completely new game engine pushing hardware to its limits, as well as a revised combat system, new enemies, improved animations and an enhanced AI. This combined with the extremely detailed, interactive environment will be sure to make Two Worlds II a must-have title for RPG fans
- Extensive Character Development system – a huge skill tree giving the player total control over their class and how they want to play
- C.R.A.F.T. Tool – upgrade items from basic components; with a little time, a player can turn an ordinary weapon into one of legend
- D.E.M.O.N.S. Magic System – enables users to create their own spells resulting in thousands of unique spells
- Unique combat options – combining different melee attacks and an active blocking system with thousands of weapon, armor and class types, alongside mounted combat, duel wielding and dirty tricks
- Huge Multiplayer Element – 8 player raids, PvP tournaments and Co-Op action deliver unlimited replay-ability
- Village Mode – Build and take care of your own village, craft epic weapons, complete village only quests and invite your friends to see your handiwork