Two Worlds Features:
- Freedom of choice unseen in other Role Playing Games: The world literally comes to life as it immediately reacts to the player's actions and changes accordingly - offering new and exciting challenges.
- Strong, non-linear storyline: Two Worlds players can shape their own story by choosing the path of conducting the main conflict and resolving meaingful side-quests.
- Spectacular and dynamically choreographed fights: Two Worlds' combat system combines intuitive steering, tactical challenges and movie-like visual experiences.
- Free and unlimited character development: In Two Worlds, gamers can experiment with different careers and even reverse their former choices with the help of career changers.
- Unique magic system: The Players are allowed to assemble their own magic spells.
- Animals to be ridden on: Travel the world and fight on various animals from horses to tamed lizards and beasts.
- Trap your foes: A choice of traps and snares are available in Two Worlds, making the gameplay both rich and flexible.
- Huge variety of items to be found: Randomly generated pieces of equipment, thematic sets and combined items offer Two Worlds players chance to experiment and satisfy the need to collect.
- Vast and beautifully rendered gameworld: Two Worlds' vast terrain includes high mountains, seashores and deep caves with all of the locations featuring ultra sharp texturing and stunning design.
- stunning Special Effects: Hyper-realistic tree physics and sophisticated weather system make the world come to life as has never been seen before.
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence: Manages group behaviour of large virtual world communities.
- Two Worlds Multiplayer: Up to 8 players in Two Worlds' multiplayer mode.
- Epic soundscape: Two Worlds features symphonic music to make the experience more emotional and memorable.
- Next-Gen Visuals: Extensive usage of Pixel Shader 2.0 and 3.0, HDR, multiple materials and unique shadow engine to ensure the best visuals possible.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned