Release Date: 07/09/2007
Two Worlds features thrilling fight choreographies, gripping characters and realistic worlds, creating new dimensions in the genre. Two Worlds also introduces new benchmarks in content, with experienced script editors linking the cinematic story with maximum gaming freedom in a medieval fantasy world.
Two Worlds Features:
- Freedom of choice unseen in other Role Playing Games: The world literally comes to life as it immediately reacts to the player's actions and changes accordingly - offering new and exciting challenges.
- Strong, non-linear storyline: Two Worlds players can shape their own story by choosing the path of conducting the main conflict and resolving meaingful side-quests.
- Spectacular and dynamically choreographed fights: Two Worlds' combat system combines intuitive steering, tactical challenges and movie-like visual experiences.
- Free and unlimited character development: In Two Worlds, gamers can experiment with different careers and even reverse their former choices with the help of career changers.
- Unique magic system: The Players are allowed to assemble their own magic spells.
- Animals to be ridden on: Travel the world and fight on various animals from horses to tamed lizards and beasts.
- Trap your foes: A choice of traps and snares are available in Two Worlds, making the gameplay both rich and flexible.
- Huge variety of items to be found: Randomly generated pieces of equipment, thematic sets and combined items offer Two Worlds players chance to experiment and satisfy the need to collect.
- Vast and beautifully rendered gameworld: Two Worlds' vast terrain includes high mountains, seashores and deep caves with all of the locations featuring ultra sharp texturing and stunning design.
- stunning Special Effects: Hyper-realistic tree physics and sophisticated weather system make the world come to life as has never been seen before.
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence: Manages group behaviour of large virtual world communities.
- Two Worlds Multiplayer: Up to 8 players in Two Worlds' multiplayer mode.
- Epic soundscape: Two Worlds features symphonic music to make the experience more emotional and memorable.
- Next-Gen Visuals: Extensive usage of Pixel Shader 2.0 and 3.0, HDR, multiple materials and unique shadow engine to ensure the best visuals possible.
Suitable for people aged 12 and over.