Tropico 4 Special Edition Xbox 360
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Released on 21-Oct-2011
Tropico 4 Special Edition on Xbox 360
Tropico 4 Special Edition on Xbox 360 Includes:
- Three bonus maps
- Three avatar costumes
Tropico 4 on Xbox 360
Tropico 4 sees you return as El Presidente, the tyrannical (or benevolent) dictator of the island paradise of Tropico. The world is changing and Tropico is moving with the times – geographical powers rise and fall and the world market is dominated by new players with new demands and offers - and you, as El Presidente, face a whole new set of challenges. If you are to triumph over your naysayers you will need to gain as much support from your people as possible. Your decisions will shape the future of your nation, and more importantly, the size of your Swiss bank account.
Tropico 4 features all new missions across new maps and includes exciting and fun new features to keep the action fresh and challenging. You can even elect ministers into power to help get your more controversial decisions passed through the government. But remember to keep your friends close and your enemies closer as everyone has an agenda!
Tropico 4 also brings a new level of social interaction with the addition of Facebook and Twitter integration (PC version only). Post comments on Twitter direct from the game and have updates go out when you complete missions or unlock new achievements. You can even take screenshots of your island and post them on your Tropico 4 Facebook page and compare your interactive Dictator ranking on the online leaderboards. Every little bit helps when you are bringing your island into the 21st Century!
Tropico 4 on Xbox 360 Features:
- New campaign consisting of 20 missions on 10 new maps
- 20 new buildings including Stock Exchange, Shopping mall, Aqua Park and a Mausoleum to El Presidente
- Six new Interactive disasters including volcanoes, droughts and tornadoes
- Council of Ministers - appoint selected citizens to ministerial posts in the government to help push through your more controversial decisions
- National Agenda – receive objectives from Tropican factions, foreign geopolitical powers or opportunities relating to current island events such as ongoing disasters
- Facebook and Twitter integration – post live Tweets directly from the game or create posts automatically upon completion of missions, unlocking achievements, etc. Store and display achievements on a Tropico 4 Facebook page and see their how your Dictator rankings fare against other players (PC only feature)
- Screenshot gallery – take screenshots of your tropical paradise and share on your Facebook page (PC only feature)
- Trading system - import and export goods to/from other nations to boost your economy or production
The game, which sees the player take on the role of island ruler El Presidente, will give console owners the chance to get a taste of the title's single-player gameplay.
The title will see players return as the tyrannical or benevolent dictator of the island of Tropico, faced with a new set of challenges in the world marketplace.
It features a range of all-new missions across original maps, as well as features to keep the action fresh, including the choice to elect ministers to power to help pass controversial decisions.
The Tropico games feature Latin and Dominican music, with its score - performed by Daniel Indart - receiving the award for original music composition at the 2002 Interactive Achievement Awards.
Tropico 4 demo available for Xbox 360 (01/11/2011)
Kalypso Media has announced that fans of simulation game Tropico are able to download the demo for its fourth instalment through the Xbox Live Marketplace.…
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £39.99
Free UK Delivery
PreownedOut of stock
- Only £29.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 320 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?