- Take on the powerful Oni from Japanese mythology, powered by Tecmo Koei's Omega Force.
- Choose and customise your character to create a unique slayer that represents your style.
- Find the weapon that suits your play style including sword, bow, Kusari-gama, or other weapons.
- Slay and destroy Oni alone or in a group using Ad Hoc and Infastructure mode.
TOUKIDEN takes Tecmo Koei’s expertise in historically themed games to an expansive fantasy world influenced by historical and traditional Japanese elements.
Developed by the team that created Dynasty Warriors, this new franchise casts players in the role of the demon-fighting warrior, known as a Slayer. Starting from the Utakata Village headquarters where they will accept quests, players will venture out to battle monstrous and deadly Oni (demons) before they destroy all of humanity.
Players can select party members from a supporting cast of characters, or join together with up to three other players through ad-hoc mode.
- Hunt for Adventure: Action adventure gameplay with a hunting theme and fantasy-themed historical Japanese setting.
- Slash! Pierce! Destroy!: Skillfully defeat monstrous and powerful Oni using the Targeted Destruction System to protect the human race from annihilation.
- Choose your Weapon: Take on monsters with a sword, bow, Kusari-gama, or other weapons.
- Customize your Character: Select from a variety of features to create a unique Slayer.
- Slay in a Pack: Up to 4 players can play together in Infrastructure Mode or through ad-hoc multiplayer gameplay.
- Build your own Party: Select party members from a supporting cast of characters—or team up with friends for multiplayer sessions.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 business days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 business days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 business day*||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 business days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 business days||£1.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 business day*||£4.95 per order|
*Express Deliveries on orders placed Monday to Thursday before 1pm are usually delivered the next working day, express orders placed on Friday before 1pm will usually be delivered on Monday, unless it is a Bank Holiday.
Orders placed before 1pm are usually despatched the same day unless it is a Bank Holiday or Sunday. Orders placed after 1pm will be despatched the next working day.
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned
Toukiden: The Age of Demons Demo available 29th January on PSN.
Spanning the entire first chapter and beginning of the second chapter of the game, this comprehensive 10 hour sample will also include full access to character customisation, all six weapon types and equipment upgrades.
It also allows for a trial of the online environment, which plays a pivotal role in the enjoyment of Toukiden. In the full version players will be able to team up with up to three others to try and defeat the Oni. To give prospective fans the opportunity to fully appreciate the battle system and co-op, the demo will allow up to seven multiplayer missions to be completed.
Players can carry on their save data-equipment, obtained weapons/armour/mitama, materials (up to 30 slots), story progress, and a part of their Haku (in-game currency)- to the full version of the game.
Toukiden: The Age of Demons details:
- 1st chapter fully playable, and up to the middle of 2nd chapter can be played
- Save data: 1 slot only (full game allows for 3 slots). Demo save data (equipment, obtained weapons/armor/mitama, materials, story progress, Haku (capped)) will carry over to the full game, but Settings will not.
- Max no. of materials: Materials chest will carry a max of 30 slots, and up to 5 of each material can be held
- Trophies cannot be obtained in the demo version
- Character settings (customization): same as full game version
- Multiplayer: 7 missions can be played
- Equipment, weapons: can be upgraded (same as full game)