Total War: Rome II PC Games
Released on 03-Sep-2013
The epic strategy series returns in Total War: Rome II for PC, giving you the chance to become the world's first superpower and command the most incredible and vast war machine of the Ancient world.
In Total War: Rome II, you will dominate the enemies of your empire by military, economic and political means. Rise to the top, bringing admiration from your followers – but watch out for greed and jealousy, even from your closest allies.
Will you be struck down in betrayal? Or will you be the one to betray your old friends? How much are you ready to sacrifice for your vision of Rome? Will you fight to save the Republic, or plot to rule alone as Dictator - as Emperor?
- The creators of the award-winning Total War series set a new benchmark for strategy gaming quality and depth, taking their signature mix of real-time and turn-based gameplay to new heights.
- An epic-scale turn-based campaign mode in which to plan your conquest of the known world – in any way you see fit.
- Feel the thunderous clash of battle as the Roman war-machine takes to the field in real-time combat. Tens of thousands of men collide in bone-splintering detail that you directly control.
- All-new graphics engine: see exotic ancient cities and colossal armies rendered in incredible detail, while jaw-dropping cinematic battles unfold. New unit cameras allow you to see the battle from every perspective.
- Completely scalable experience, with performance optimised for your PC or laptop. Witness the awesome scale of Total War: Rome II, no matter what your spec.
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
Preorder Bonus: Greek States Culture Pack!
Preorder Total War: Rome II on PC and receive the Greek States Culture Pack, adding three new playable factions to both single player and multiplayer modes, and custom and multiplayer battles.
The Greek States Culture Pack adds diplomatic Athens, shrewd Epirus and formidable Sparta as playable factions. Each offers range of special tactics to achieve cultural and martial victories, and lethal elite units to crush foes in battle.
New Playable Factions - Athens, Epirus and Sparta each offer a unique new way to experience the campaign, with their own rosters of powerful military units, distinct traits and play styles.
New Cultural Traits and Objectives
New Military Traditions - Each of the Greek States has a unique top-tier military tradition: Athenian fleets may be honoured as Children of the Aegaean, improving the ramming ability of their ships whilst allowing them to secure more income when raiding; Spartan armies may be remembered as Peers of Leonidas, improving their melee defense capabilities and reducing their upkeep; the armies of Epirus may be feared as Hounds of Molossus, granting them greater charge bonuses whilst allowing them to keep public order problems in check.
New Units - In addition to the intimidating unit rosters of each faction now playable for the first time, the Greek States Culture Pack introduces a variety of unique and especially elite and deadly forces.
New Buildings - The Monument of Lacedaemon, The Oracle of Dodona and the Acropolis
Preorder Total War: Rome II today!
Terms and Conditions: UK ONLY. Limited Offer while stocks last. Customers who have already preordered this product will also receive the bonus item. You will need access to STEAM in order to access your bonus item. Please ensure that the email address in Your Account is valid before preordering. Your bonus item will be emailed to you on the release of Total War: Rome II. This offer is only valid against mint boxed copy or download version of the game and not the preowned version. Bulk or Business preorders (orders in excess of 10 copies of the same game) will only receive 1x bonus code per order not per copy of the game.
- Only £29.99
Free UK Delivery
- Preorder Bonus: Greek States Culture Pack
Earn 240 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?