Too Human Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- Step into the world of Too Human, the next-generation third-person epic action-game from famed developer Silicon Knights.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£1.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Step into the world of Too Human, the next-generation third-person epic action-game from famed developer Silicon Knights. As the Cybernetic God Baldur, Too Human players are thrust into the midst of an ongoing battle that threatens the existence of mankind. In Too Human, an ancient machine presence has forced the God's hand. In the first of a three part Too Human trilogy, Baldur is charged with defending mankind from an onslaught of monstrous war machines bent on eradication of human life.
In Too Human, players are treated to a non-stop barrage of action powered by the seamless integration of melee and ranged firearms combat and fueled by breathtaking visuals now possible thanks to a powerful combination of the Xbox 360 and the Unreal Engine 3. Battles unfold in awesome scale as Too Human players engage with vast numbers of enemies.
Too Human Features:
- Synergy of Melee and Firearms Combat: It'll take more than brawn and raw strength to supplant the machine hordes. Utilise Too Human's sophisticated blend of seamless melee and firearms combat to vanquish foes close and far. Feel each punishing blow through Too Human's advanced visual effects made possible through the unmatched horsepower of Xbox 360 and the Unreal Engine 3.
- Advanced Cinematic Presentation: Characters and environments come to life with unparalleled visual fidelity. Experience the full excitement of Too Human's combat through a dynamically-driven presentation system that portrays the combat with cinematic quality. A sweeping orchestral score sets the mood for heartbreak, anger and bloodlust as each tune in Too Human encapsulates the gamer within Too Human's immersive gaming environment.
- Intuitive Combat Provides New Level of Accessibility: Perform Baldur's elaborate and complex combat maneuvers through the press of a button and chain together Too Human's rapid-fire Too Human provides gameplay that is easy to learn and rewarding to master. Too Human will introduce combinations of weapons combat on a level that exceeds some fighting games leaving players in awe.
- Modern Take on a Classic Story: Too Human chronicles the ongoing struggle between Cybernetic gods, machine giants and mortal men on a massive scale never before seen. Play the role of a cybernetic god charged with protecting the human race against a relentless onslaught of machines.