- PlayStation 2
- DSi and DS Lite
- Xbox 360
- PC Games
- PC Games and Downloads
Tomb Raider Underworld for PS3 Features:
Designed specifically to take advantage of the latest technologies Tomb Raider: Underworld on PS3 represents a new advancement in exploration-based gameplay. As fearless adventurer Lara Croft you'll explore exotic locations around the world, each designed with an incredible attention to detail resulting in breathtaking high-definition visual fidelity that creates a truly believable world and delivers a new level of challenge and choice.
For generations, stories have been told of the fearsome weapon of the Norse god Thor. Legend holds that he who wields the hammer has the power to smash mountains into valleys and the strength to destroy even the gods. For more than a thousand years it has existed only as a myth...until now.
In an ancient ruin on the floor of the Mediterranean Sea, Lara Croft uncovers proof of the Norse underworld and the mythical hammer. In Tomb Raider: Underworld for PlayStation 3, Lara’s perilous journey leads her toward a forgotten power that, if unleashed, could lay waste to all civilisation.
Tomb Raider Underworld on PS3 Features:
- Master your surroundings: Reach new heights in Tomb Raider: Underworld with Lara's broadest range of acrobatic abilities ever and utilise objects within the environment to uncover new paths to explore.
- Explore epic and unknown worlds: Discover ancient mysteries of Tomb Raider: Underworld hidden within the coast of Thailand, frozen islands of the Arctic Sea, the jungles of Mexico, and more.
- Treacherous and unpredictable challenges: Each level in Tomb Raider: Underworld on PS3 is an elaborate multi-stage puzzle masked within an interactive environmental playground, offering more flexibility over how the area is solved.
- New range of combat options: Choose to pacify or kill in Tomb Raider: Underworld. Target multiple enemies at once with the new dual-target system, and shoot with one hand while suspended with the other.
- New state-of-the-art gear: Utilise the latest technology in Lara’s upgraded inventory to navigate Tomb Raider: Underworld, including:
- Active Sonar map: A revolutionary new tool for Tomb Raider: Underworld that emits an active sonar ping to create a 3D image of Lara’s surroundings, perfect for uncovering hidden items and locations.
- Multi-purpose grapple: A claw-like device with a high-tension cable designed for climbing, rappelling, performing wall runs and manipulating objects within the environment of Tomb Raider: Underworld.
- All-terrain hybrid motorbike: A unique vehicle design built to drive on everything from mud to snow and ice.