Tom Clancy's The Division Xbox One
- Xbox One Your selected format is Xbox One
- Also available on …
- PlayStation 4
- Release on 08/03/2016. 24 days to go!
- A devastating pandemic sweeps through New York City, and one by one, basic services fail in Tom Clancy's The Division on Xbox One.
- Enter a universe where the time of day and weather conditions deeply impact your gaming experience.
- Harness state-of-the-art technology and customize and level up your weapons.
- Enjoy a seamless multiplayer experience as you team up with friends to take down your enemies and achieve group objectives.
- RELEASE DATE - 08/03/2016 - PREORDER NOW!
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Bonus Item: Closed BETA Access and Hazmat Gear Set
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
Preorder Price Guarantee
Get the games you want at our best price with our exclusive Online Pre-Order Price Guarantee. Reserve your copy before release day to get our best possible price - and make sure you don't miss out on exclusive limited edition.
By preordering with us online, you not only reserve your copy ready for release day, but also get the best possible price. If it goes up in price after you've placed your order, you won't have to pay a penny more. If it drops? You'll only have to pay the lower amount. Our Online Preorder Price Guarantee makes sure that you get the most for your money.
We will ship your preordered item to you prior to release via your chosen method of shipping. The vast majority of preorders arrive for the day of release. However we cannot guarantee delivery by release date for standard Royal Mail deliveries, because Royal Mail cannot make this guarantee. Please note that release dates are subject to change and international orders will take longer to be delivered.
You won't be charged before your stuff has been dispatched. We'll make sure we've got the right card details by authorising £1 when you place your order. This won't leave your account, and will be available again to use within a few days.
Our Online Preorder Price Guarantee means you'll always get the best possible price. That's a promise.
Closed BETA Access and Hazmat Gear Set!
Preorder Tom Clancy's The Division for PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC and receive a Closed Beta Access key and in-game Hazmat Gear Set.
How to Redeem Your Code
- 1) Xbox One beta access begins 28th January, with PS4 and PC beginning on the 29th January. Beta access ends 31st January.
- 2) Go to the following website: www.thedivisiongame.com/beta and select 'Join the Waiting List'
- 3) Select your platform and log in with your Xbox Live, PlayStation Network or Uplay account
- 4) If you are an Xbox Live or PlayStation Network user, log in to Uplay
- 5) Redeem your code to secure your guaranteed Beta access
- 6) From Beta start day, you will receive your download code or PC access by email
- 7) At release, you will receive your Hazmat gear set unlock code by email
PREORDER TOM CLANCY'S THE DIVISION TODAY!
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
On Black Friday, a devastating pandemic sweeps through New York City and, one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos. The Division, an autonomous unit of tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, the agents are trained to operate independently in order to save society.
When society falls, your mission begins.
The Division features:
Take Back New York
Welcome to a new generation experience in a persistent and dynamic environment, where exploration and player-progression are essential. Teaming up with other Division agents, your mission is to restore order, investigate the source of the virus and to Take Back New York.
A Living and Breathing World
Enter a universe where the time of day and weather conditions deeply impact your gaming experience. Use the environment to a strategic advantage to dominate fights and ambush your enemies. Utilize your gas mask to provide protection from the virus and upgrade it to enter the most highly contaminated areas.
New York City is being overrun by hostile groups that are trying to take advantage of the crisis. One such group is The Cleaners, who travel throughout the city wherever the contagion levels rise. Wearing hazmat suits and wielding flamethrowers, the Cleaners leave nothing but ash in their wake.
The Agents of the Division
Trained to act independently from any chain of command, Agents are autonomous and adaptive, working alone or in small groups. They are the last line of defence, activated when all else fails to save what remains.
As a member of The Division, harness state-of-the-art technology: both networked and prototyped. Loot fallen enemies and upgrade your gear. Customize your character and your back-pack, your lifeline in the event of a collapse, and communicate with the other agents at all times with your smart watch. Customize and level up your weapons. The choices you make will help forge a recovery or plunge the city deeper into chaos.
Game Changing Skills
Choose and upgrade your skills smartly and synergize with your team mates to increase your chances of winning in combat. Use the ECHO skill, a data collection tool that renders moments frozen in time, to learn valuable information about your immediate environment, find hidden loot, and help you to uncover the truth behind the pandemic.
Social Seamless Multiplayer
Seamlessly team up with friends to take down your enemies and achieve group objectives. Raise the security and morale levels of the surviving citizens of New York to unlock and secure bases of operations. Fight through a city where danger can come from anywhere and anyone, at any moment.
Powered by the fully new gen Snowdrop engine, Tom Clancy's The Division sets a new bar in video game realism and open-world rendering. Experience a chaotic and devastated New York like you’ve never seen it before.