Release Date: 20/03/2008
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is the last chance for gamers to rescue America’s sexiest city from an escalating terrorist siege that will impose heart-pounding action from beginning to end. The best are back and this time winner takes all. The highly-anticipated sequel to the recipient of numerous awards, including 2006’s Best First Person Shooter and Best Online Game, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 will push the top-selling franchise to new heights with new gameplay features and groundbreaking co-op and multiplayer modes.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Features:
- More Multiplayer: The highly acclaimed multiplayer mode in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas has been upgraded for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 to include 13 new maps with more intense face-offs, two new adversarial modes, more rewards, and easier access to matches using the improved and intuitive matchmaking system.
- Unprecedented Customisable Experience: Create your own Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 identity that persists through both the single player and multiplayer modes and progresses along with you. Reap the benefits of your Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 single player rewards in multiplayer and vice versa.
- Vastly Improved Co-op Mode: Turn single player mode into co-op mode at any time, just by jumping into the game. Now you and a friend can jump into a single player game of Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and assist without any change to the story. The single player maps and storyline were created with co-op in mind, meaning every map has multiple entry points and the story is unaffected.
- Challenging AI: The AI in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is more challenging than ever. Now, the terrorists are equipped with thermal vision, night vision, and shields – not to mention a multitude of varying tactics – all of which are guaranteed to give you a new playing experience every time you go into battle. As you progress within Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2, you’ll be able to outsmart your enemies by taking advantage of intelligence opportunities, such as thermal scanning.
- New Weapons and Armor: Take down the terrorists more effectively using 11 new weapons. New camouflage, clothing and gear allow for the ultimate customisations.
- More Vegas: Sin City is back and bigger than before. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 lets players explore all new Vegas hot spots and the gritty back streets creating a visual experience that is as challenging as it is breathtaking.
Suitable for people aged 16 and over.