Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege PlayStation 4
- Released on TBC-2015
- Rainbow Six Siege is the upcoming installment of the acclaimed first-person shooter franchise on PlayStation 4.
- Inspired by the reality of counter terrorist operatives across the world, Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction.
- Intense close quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the center of the experience.
- Experience destruction at it's finest thanks to the Realblast engine, walls can be shattered and ceilings and floors breached.
- RELEASE DATE - TBC-2015 - PREORDER NOW!
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Bonus Item: Closed BETA Access
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
Preorder Price Promise
Never miss out on all the biggest and best game releases by preordering with GAME!
With our Preorder Price Promise you'll never be out of pocket for preordering early! If we drop the price of your game after you've preordered you're guaranteed to pay the lower price. There's no need to worry about being charged more than you anticipated, either; if the price goes up after you've preordered you won't be charged more for your game. So preorder those games you're excited about, and feel safe in the knowledge that at GAME you'll pay our lowest price!
Closed BETA Access!
Preorder Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege for PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC and receive a Closed BETA Access key.
How to Redeem Your Code
- 1) Go to the following website: www.rainbow6.com/beta
- 2) Log in with your Uplay account or register
- 3) Select the platform on which you want to play
- 4) Redeem the code above to secure your guaranteed Beta access
- 5) From Beta start day, you will receive your download code or PC access by email
PREORDER TOM CLANCY'S RAINBOW SIX: SIEGE TODAY!
Terms and Conditions: Digital Item UK ONLY. Limited Offer while stocks last. Customers who preorder Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege on PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC up to 25th March 2:00am will receive their Closed BETA access code on Wednesday 25th March. For any preorders placed after 25th March 2:00am, your download code will be emailed to you upon confirmation of your order, your code can be redeemed up to the final day of the Closed BETA. Please Note: Internet Connection & access to PlayStation Network Plus, Xbox Live Gold, UPlay and www.rainbow6.com/beta required. All customers will require a UPlay account in order to redeem their Closed BETA access code. Please ensure that your email address is correct before placing your preorder. Bulk or Business preorders (orders in excess of 10 copies of the same game) will only receive 1x download code per order not per copy of the game.
- Suitable for people aged TBD and over.
Inspired by the reality of counter terrorist operatives across the world, Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the center of the experience.
The multiplayer gameplay of Rainbow Six Siege sets a new bar for intense firefights and expert strategy in the rich legacy of past Rainbow Six games.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege Key Features
COUNTER TERRORIST UNITS
Counter terrorist operatives are trained to handle extreme situations, such as hostage rescue, with surgical precision. As “short range” specialists, their training is concentrated on indoor environments. Operating in tight formations, they are experts of close quarter combat, demolition, and coordinated assaults.
THE SIEGE GAMEPLAY
For the first time in Rainbow Six, players will engage in sieges, a brand-new style of assault. Enemies now have the means to transform their environments into strongholds: they can trap, fortify, and create defensive systems to prevent breach by Rainbow teams.
To face this challenge, players have a level of freedom unrivaled by any previous Rainbow Six game. Combining tactical maps, observation drones, and a new rappel system, Rainbow teams have more options than ever before to plan, attack, and diffuse these situations.
Destruction is at the heart of the siege gameplay. Leveraging Ubisoft Montreal’s proprietary Realblast engine, players now have the unprecedented ability to destroy environments. Walls can be shattered, opening new lines of fire, and ceiling and floors can be breached, creating new access points. Everything in the environment reacts realistically, dynamically, and uniquely based on the size and caliber of bullets you are using or the amount of explosives you have set. In Rainbow Six Siege, destruction is meaningful and mastering it is often the key to victory.