Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 PC Games and Downloads
- Download time for 512 kbps: 1160
- Download time for 2 mbps: 290
- Download time for 4 mbps: 145
- Download file size: 4346466138
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 Product Details
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 Features:
- Groundbreaking Visual Experience: The war zone in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 comes to life as you navigate through trash-strewn streets and pick off enemies from behind bomb-scarred structures. The cutting-edge physics and particle systems will show you some of the most intense and realistic explosions, smoke, and environment destruction ever seen in a video game. Dynamic lighting and shadows will morph as real-time day/night cycles and a constantly changing weather system require you to adjust to the changing conditions on the fly.
- All-New Battlegrounds: For the first time ever, the Ghosts will defend U.S. soil from a cross-border attack, taking the fight to all-new locations. The Ghosts will battle enemies in mountain terrains, barren deserts and even on their home turf in El Paso, Texas. Each environment presents its own benefits and challenges and will call for fresh tactical approaches.
- Vastly Improved Artificial Intelligence (AI): Watch your back as rebels send their own team members to flank your position or gain vantage points by utilizing vertical gameplay to pick you off from the rooftops above. Improved squad-mate AI will now feed you more of the information you need with descriptive commands like “enemy spotted behind red truck ahead.”
- Improved Cross-Com: The revolutionary new Cross-Com 2.0 will give the player more information than ever before. You will be able to see what your friendly forces see in the top left display and the click of a button will expand that to full-screen view for a clearer and more precise picture. This will give you a more comprehensive view of the entire battlefield. The new Full Command View will allow unprecedented precision in developing and issuing tactical plans on the battlefield.
- Expanded Support: Command lethal air strikes with jet fighters, gain mobile cover for otherwise impassable situations and replenish armaments on the battlefield using an unmanned artillery MULE. Players can now heal their team on the battlefield, including squad leader Scott Mitchell, with an all-new Medic class of soldier.
- Supported OS: Windows® XP/Vista (only)
- Processor: 2 GHz Pentium® IV or AMD Athlon™ (2.8 GHz Pentium IV or AMD Athlon recommended)
- RAM: 1 GB
- Video Card: 128 MB DirectX® 9.0c/ Shader Model 2.0 compliant (256 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compliant
- DirectX Version: Direct 9.0c (included)
- Hard Drive Space: 5 GB
- Peripherals Supported: Mouse, keyboard, headsets (via TeamSpeak client)
- Multiplayer: Broadband capable of 128 Kbps or better required
- Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: ATI® Radeon® 9559, 9600, 9800/X800-X1950 NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6200-8800