Titanfall Xbox One
- From some of the creative minds behind Call of Duty, comes Respawn Studios debut title: Titanfall.
- Fight on foot in intense first person shooting action running and gunning through foot soldiers before dodging the mighty Titans.
- Call in your Titan and take control of it to crush the opposition, but beware your enemies have Titans too.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£9.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Crafted by one of the co-creators of Call of Duty and other key developers behind the Call of Duty franchise, Titanfall is an all-new universe juxtaposing small vs. giant, natural vs. industrial and man vs. machine. The visionaries at Respawn have drawn inspiration from their proven experiences in first-person action and with Titanfall are focused on bringing something exciting to the next generation of multiplayer gaming.
- Fast-Paced Future Warfare – In Titanfall the advanced warfare of tomorrow gives you the freedom to fight your way as both elite assault Pilot and agile, heavily armored 24’ tall Titans. Titanfall rethinks fundamental combat and movement giving players the ability to change tactics on the fly, attacking or escaping depending on the situation.
- The Future of Online Multiplayer Action – The game is entirely multiplayer, in a new experience that combines fast-paced online action with the heroic set piece moments traditionally found in campaign mode. The intersection of the two is a big part of what gives Ttianfall its iconic identity.
- The Visionaries that Defined Gaming for a Generation are back! — Founded in 2010, Respawn Entertainment was formed by Vince Zampella and Jason West, former co-founders of Infinity Ward and two of the co-creators of the multi-billion dollar franchise Call of Duty They are building on their pedigree and taking a new approach to game design and creating an all new universe with Titanfall