Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 Xbox 360
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 Product Details
Released on 28-Mar-2013
The world’s number one selling golf video game franchise will take you back in time in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2014 for Xbox 360.
Celebrate golf’s rich history by giving you the opportunity to play against iconic legends and relive all four golfs majors. Challenge some of the biggest names of golf, such as Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Bobby Jones, Tiger Woods and others as you try to rewrite golf history on some of the world’s most prestigious championship courses. Eclipse their legacies and earn your seat at the table of legends!
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 features the most courses ever offered on disc - a total of 20 courses. Another new feature to the franchise is the introduction of the LPGA. Take a break from the grind of tournament golf and play night golf, a first for the franchise, and watch your drives streak through the dark skies with an illuminated ball. Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 has something for everyone.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2014 for Xbox 360 Features
- Take Down Legends - Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 now features eight legendary golfers, Seve Ballesteros, Ben Hogan, Bobby Jones, Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Gary Player, Sam Snead and Lee Trevino. In the all-new Legends of the Majors mode, players will relive the rich history of golf and match up against the sport’s greatest players, as they attempt to take down these golf icons. In addition to battling these renown golfers, you can play as them and relive some of golf’s historic moments. You will also be transported through various eras wearing period-specific attire, starting in the late 1800’s all the way up to present day.
- Play All Four Major Championships - For the first time in franchise history, players have a chance to go for the Grand Slam by participating in historical events from all four majors: the Masters Tournament, the U.S. Open, the Open Championship and the PGA Championship.
- New Courses and Golfers - More courses are available on disc than ever before, with a total of 20 championship courses featured in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14. Five new courses make their debut in the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR franchise including Jack Nicklaus’ home course, Muirfield Village, home of PGA TOUR’s Memorial Tournament and Oak Hill Country Club, host course to the 2013 PGA Championship. This year’s game also features a robust pro golfer roster with over 35 playable characters! New additions include 2011 PGA Champion Keegan Bradley, Bud Cauley, Lexi Thompson and 2012 LPGA Player of the Year Stacy Lewis
- Make Way for the Ladies… The LPGA is Now in Full Swing - For the first time in franchise history, the LPGA is featured in the game as a full career mode experience. Take your female create-a-golfer and make a run at LPGA supremacy in these female-only golf tournaments. In addition, the ladies can look to win the LPGA’s first Major of the season by playing on Mission Hills Country Club - the home course of the Kraft Nabisco Championship. LPGA pros Paula Creamer, Natalie Gulbis, Stacy Lewis, Suzann Pettersen and Lexi Thompson also join the roster of professional playable characters in this year.
- Never Play Alone - For the first time ever play with and see up to 24 other live golfer shot arcs out on the course with you as you compete for the Connected Tournament win. In Quick Tournaments, every round is the final round as you compete against the game’s best in a winner take all on the final day of the tournament.
- Hello Friends - Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 has significantly upgraded the presentation elements as there are new tournament introductions, additional broadcast cameras, live updated stats throughout the round and much more! With the addition of over 3,000 camera shots, players will experience a tournament-like broadcast each and every time they tee off.
- Night Golf - The newly added feature of night golf with illuminated balls gives you the ability to have a fun-filled experience where it is never too late to play a round! No matter the weather or time of day, it’s always time to play golf. Now you can play anytime in any condition. With authentic live time of day, you will be teeing off at current time conditions of the course. Have a late tee-time? Watch as the sun sets, the light fades and dusk arrives.
Like the man's skill on the green, Tiger Woods games on the Xbox 360 and PS3 have remained a constant, offering those of us who are potty-about-putting rich and diverse golfing experiences to indulge ourselves in.
As is the way with many of EA's sports titles, this latest incarnation looks reassuringly familiar. While some may bemoan such a steady, even-handed approach to the series' evolution, we believe in the motto: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". But that's not to say the game's designers haven't been making any advancements in the established franchise.
No, there are a raft of new additions that make Tiger Woods 14 an essential purchase for long-term followers of the series. For the first time ever, players can unleash their golfing skills in all four majors - the Masters Tournament, the U.S. Open, the Open Championship and the PGA Championship - with 20 championship courses to tee-up on plus over 35 playable characters.
And the LPGA, Ladies Professional Golf Association, make there long awaited debut so female gamers out there can tee off as some of the biggest names in female golfing. Then there's the thrill of whacking your glowing balls in a round of night golf.
But never mind all that - it's the fantastic Legends of the Majors mode that set our putting irons a-quivering. Play as legendary golfers like Tom Morris back in 1873 (complete with suitably sepia-toned graphics) and Bobby Jones in the 1920s up to Arnold Palmer in the 50s and beyond.
With the continued intuitive use of Kinect and Move on their respective systems plus a multiplayer system that allows up to 25 golfers to go club-to-club, Tiger Woods 14 remains as weighty and epic in scale as it always has.
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £24.99
Free UK Delivery
- Only £34.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 280 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?