The world’s number one selling golf video game franchise returns with an array of exciting new features, an opportunity to experience Tiger’s golf legacy, online and social features providing an even more immersive Masters Tournament experience. With expanded features surrounding the Masters Tournament, the most extensive swing mechanic revamp in over a decade, enhanced online capabilities and PlayStation Move motion control support integration, you’ll feel as if you’re a player on the PGA TOUR..
- Masters Collector's Edition Exclusives – Extend your Masters Tournament experience! Take home the exclusive Masters Collector's Edition and play Augusta National's famous Par 3 Course, walk the hallowed grounds like never before and explore the world-class Tournament Practice Range. In addition, the Collector's Edition will feature five additional courses than the standard edition. Check the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR13website on March 6 to learn about more features exclusive to the Masters Collector's Edition!
- PlayStation Move Integration– Improve your game with the true-to-life golf swing created for the PlayStation Move. Fans will once again be able to experience the authentic golf swing created by the PlayStation Move, allowing golfers to emulate their swing style as they drive the ball down the fairway or sink a 30-foot putt.
- Total Swing Control – Taking its most significant leap forward in swing mechanics in over a decade, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 revolutionizes the virtual golf swing. Golfers will take full control over their swing with all-new tempo, swing plane and shot power controls along with an adjustable shot setup, allowing players to address the ball in a number of ways creating tens of millions possible shots with just one club.
- Experience Tiger's Legacy – Relive first-hand Tiger Woods' most memorable golf accomplishments as he rises from a child prodigy to golfing legend.
- Online Country Clubs – Entry into your own exclusive country club is now at your fingertips. Invite friends to your club, team up to gain quicker access to exclusive golf courses or compete against other club members for the coveted Club Championship.
- 22 Licensed Professional Golfers - Take to the links with any one of 22 PGA TOUR golfers in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13, including Tiger Woods, 2011 US Open Champion Rory McIlroy, 2010 PGA TOUR Rookie of the Year Rickie Fowler and Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 US cover art finalist Bubba Watson.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned