Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2001 PlayStation 2
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
- 3-D game engine delivers full screen, real-time dynamic cameras that follow the ball in flight.
- Golf ball physics are engineered to accurately depict the golf ball’s flight, spin and bounce characteristics.
- Real time interaction means players can “play by feel.” Fade, draw or spin shots for the best line of attack with real time analog swing. Players can feel the club, feel the ball and feel the shot.
- 1-4 players.
PlayStation 2 Console Specific Features
- With the exclusive license of the Pebble Beach Golf Links, players can choose to play on the famed course or choose from two other elite courses, SpyGlass Hill Golf Club and Poppy Hills Golf Course.
- Compete as or against top PGA Tour pros including Tiger Woods, Justin Leonard, Brad Faxon, Robert Damron, Stewart Cink and Mark Calcavecchia. Each golfers swings were motion captured specifically for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2001.
- An “in-the-game” experience – from gallery cheers to comments from your partners - let’s you feel the tension and excitement of PGA Tour golf.
- Golfers and courses all rendered to scale in precise 3D world.
- 3D ball lie indicator and wind meter allow you to play your shot more accurately.
- Six competitive modes allow for a variety of in game options.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
PreownedOut of stock
- Only £2.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 24 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?