Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2001 lands on the PlayStation 2 console. EA Sports continues its long standing partnerships with the PGA Tour and golf phenomenon and recent Grand Slam winner Tiger Woods in developing the next generation golf simulation for the PlayStation 2 console. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2001for the PlayStation 2 console is the most realistic and graphically compelling interactive console golf title where players don’t just play golf, they live the experience. Through a visually stunning 3-D game engine, authentic golf ball physics and real time analog swing, game players can fully experience golf with all of its thrills and challenges.
- 3-D game engine delivers full screen, real-time dynamic cameras that follow the ball in flight.
- Golf ball physics are engineered to accurately depict the golf ball’s flight, spin and bounce characteristics.
- Real time interaction means players can “play by feel.” Fade, draw or spin shots for the best line of attack with real time analog swing. Players can feel the club, feel the ball and feel the shot.
- 1-4 players.
PlayStation 2 Console Specific Features
- With the exclusive license of the Pebble Beach Golf Links, players can choose to play on the famed course or choose from two other elite courses, SpyGlass Hill Golf Club and Poppy Hills Golf Course.
- Compete as or against top PGA Tour pros including Tiger Woods, Justin Leonard, Brad Faxon, Robert Damron, Stewart Cink and Mark Calcavecchia. Each golfers swings were motion captured specifically for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2001.
- An “in-the-game” experience – from gallery cheers to comments from your partners - let’s you feel the tension and excitement of PGA Tour golf.
- Golfers and courses all rendered to scale in precise 3D world.
- 3D ball lie indicator and wind meter allow you to play your shot more accurately.
- Six competitive modes allow for a variety of in game options.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!