Thrillville: Off the Rails PC Games and Downloads
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Thrillville: Off the Rails Product Details
Released on 19/10/2007
Off the Rails lives up to its name with 20 death-defying rides so outrageous, they inspire the same word from every park visitor who sees them: “WHOA!” Players build these incredible “WHOA Coasters” to leap from one track to another, launch through the air like cannonballs, blast through a burning rings of fire and more.
A new lighthearted story ties together more than 100 missions, complete with 34 playable multiplayer theme-park games and social interaction with park guests that’s better than ever. The in-depth conversations both advance the plot and suggest better ways to manage the park. But is every guest to be trusted?...
Thrillville: Off the Rails Features:
- Visceral Thrillville fun: Thrillville: Off the Rails lets you interact with a theme park you create.
- Build and ride your own creations: Talk and joke with all your guests, and play dozens of minigames too!
- Use the Wii Remote and Nintendo DS stylus: Thrillville: Off the Rails offers innovative ways to develop roller coasters and play minigames with the flick of your wrist.
- Create 20 death-defying WHOA Coasters such as these:
- Hotrod Stunt: A nitro boost propels a car across a broken track.
- Penduliser: A giant arm grabs the car just before a gap in the track, whips it around in a full circle, then sets it down on the other side.
- Escape Drop: The track holds the car stationary as it lifts itself from level ground to a full 90-degree drop. Then it lets go.
- Visit 15 themed areas: Thrillville: Off the Rails areas include Battleville, Winterville, Spaceville and Aeroville, all spread throughout five new Thrillville parks.
- Distinguish your Thrillville rides: Thrillville: Off the Rails' enhanced customisation options let you attach animatronics, flowers and flaming hoops to all of your coasters and rides.
- An even more amusing Thrillville offering: Smarter guests, better dialogue, and more focused two-way conversation make Thrillville: Off the Rails' socialisation aspects even more amusing than before.
- Conversation: In Off the Rails this more directly impacts the story than in the original Thrillville.
- Play 34 Thrillville minigames: Thrillville: Off the Rails boasts 14 new, and 20 returning minigames from the original Thrillville but with new levels. Examples of new minigames include the following:
- Robo K.O.: Hit, bop and block with Thrillville: Off the Rails' boxing robots.
- Sparkle Quest: Delightful Thrillville 2D platforming action on Sparkle Island.
- Bandito Chinchilla: A classic side-scrolling beat-‘em-up... where you’re a boxing Chihuahua!
- Tank Frenzy: Get combative in Thrillville: Off the Rails' vertically scrolling shoot-‘em-up.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £4.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 40 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?