- DSi and DS Lite
- PlayStation 2
- PC Games and Downloads
Off the Rails lives up to its name with 20 death-defying rides so outrageous, they inspire the same word from every park visitor who sees them: “WHOA!” Players build these incredible “WHOA Coasters” to leap from one track to another, launch through the air like cannonballs, blast through a burning rings of fire and more.
A new lighthearted story ties together more than 100 missions, complete with 34 playable multiplayer theme-park games and social interaction with park guests that’s better than ever. The in-depth conversations both advance the plot and suggest better ways to manage the park. But is every guest to be trusted?...
Thrillville: Off the Rails Features:
- Visceral Thrillville fun: Thrillville: Off the Rails lets you interact with a theme park you create.
- Build and ride your own creations: Talk and joke with all your guests, and play dozens of minigames too!
- Use the Wii Remote and Nintendo DS stylus: Thrillville: Off the Rails offers innovative ways to develop roller coasters and play minigames with the flick of your wrist.
- Create 20 death-defying WHOA Coasters such as these:
- Hotrod Stunt: A nitro boost propels a car across a broken track.
- Penduliser: A giant arm grabs the car just before a gap in the track, whips it around in a full circle, then sets it down on the other side.
- Escape Drop: The track holds the car stationary as it lifts itself from level ground to a full 90-degree drop. Then it lets go.
- Visit 15 themed areas: Thrillville: Off the Rails areas include Battleville, Winterville, Spaceville and Aeroville, all spread throughout five new Thrillville parks.
- Distinguish your Thrillville rides: Thrillville: Off the Rails' enhanced customisation options let you attach animatronics, flowers and flaming hoops to all of your coasters and rides.
- An even more amusing Thrillville offering: Smarter guests, better dialogue, and more focused two-way conversation make Thrillville: Off the Rails' socialisation aspects even more amusing than before.
- Conversation: In Off the Rails this more directly impacts the story than in the original Thrillville.
- Play 34 Thrillville minigames: Thrillville: Off the Rails boasts 14 new, and 20 returning minigames from the original Thrillville but with new levels. Examples of new minigames include the following:
- Robo K.O.: Hit, bop and block with Thrillville: Off the Rails' boxing robots.
- Sparkle Quest: Delightful Thrillville 2D platforming action on Sparkle Island.
- Bandito Chinchilla: A classic side-scrolling beat-‘em-up... where you’re a boxing Chihuahua!
- Tank Frenzy: Get combative in Thrillville: Off the Rails' vertically scrolling shoot-‘em-up.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged PG and over.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!