Thief Bank Heist Edition PlayStation 3
- Undertake The Bank Heist mission and see if you have the skill to go undetected as you steal the Star of Audale.
- Take control of the Master Thief, Garrett, and undertake some of the biggest heists you can imagine.
- Hide in the shadows and catch your targets completely unaware with your blend of stealth and power.
- Take full control as you're given complete freedom to approach every mission and challenge as you see fit.
- Experience a town on the edge of collapse and revolution as you move through the night unseen.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£14.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
Thief Bank Heist Edition includes the bonus downloadable mission - The Bank Heist.
The Bank Heist sees you try to break into the impregnable Stonemarket First Bank to steal a coveted family heirloom, Star of Audale.
- A challenging mission that will put your thieving skills to the test.
- Outsmart security measures found exclusively in this mission
- Search for the Banks unique loot and many other secrets
- A true homage to the Bank mission in Thief II: The Metal Age
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
Garrett never paid the price for anything… until now.
The master thief returns in a first-person adventure featuring intelligent design that allows players to take full control, with freedom to choose their path through the game’s levels and how they approach and overcome each challenge.
When the city that created and defines him is threatened, Garrett must step from the shadows and uncover the truth before his world is torn apart forever. There is a rising tide of fear in The City. Hatred saturates every stone and whilst the rich prosper, the less fortunate face misery and repression. Ravaged with sickness and famine, they wait for something to change.
- You Are Garrett, The Master Thief: Step into the silent shoes of Garrett, a dark and solitary thief with an unrivalled set of skills. The most challenging heists, the most inaccessible loots, the best kept secrets: nothing is out of your reach.
- The City is Yours For the Taking: Explore the sick and troubled City, from its shady back alleys to the heights of its rooftops. Sneak through the streets, infiltrate heavily-guarded mansions and lurk in every dark corner… unnoticed and unsanctioned.
- Choose Your Approach: Use Garrett’s arsenal to take down guards silently with your blackjack, use multiple arrow types to manipulate your environment and the enemies within them or use your newly acquired focus abilities to increase the effectiveness of your thieving skills. What kind of Master Thief will you be?
- Unprecedented Immersion: Become one with the world thanks to ground-breaking visual elements and a truly tactile and visceral first-person experience. Thief delivers unprecedented immersion through sights, sounds and artificial intelligence.
*Terms and Conditions: Spend £50 or more online at GAME.co.uk and receive a £5 e-voucher for use towards your next order. This offer excludes pre-orders. Voucher is not redeemable against digital products. Voucher can only be redeemed against orders fulfilled by GAME. Offer valid for a limited time only or while stocks last. Offer valid until 23:59 on 31/08/15. Voucher can only be redeemed once and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Voucher is redeemable online at GAME.co.uk (not against Marketplace purchases) only and cannot be used in any GAME stores. Voucher has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Voucher will be issued on 01/09/15 and can be redeemed until 23.59 on the 21/09/15. GAME reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.