Enjoy the challenge and excitement of the bestselling Theme Park series on the go for the first time, on Nintendo DS! Create, manage and develop your very own fun-filled theme park, packed with amazing rides, enticing shops and addictive sideshows, then add staff and themed entertainers – all via an intuitive Touch Screen DS interface.
Theme Park Features:
- User-friendly Controls: Use the Nintendo DS stylus and Touch Screen to create and manage every aspect of your park using the top screen and Touch Screen to view and run your park. Use the stylus to accurately place, adjust or remove everything from paths and water slides to bouncy castles and merry-go-rounds. Intuitive icon menus mean building an incredible, crowd-pleasing theme park has never been so much fun.
- Get a Helping Hand: Become an instant Theme Park expert with guidance from your hand-picked Advisor. Learn the basics from them in the optional tutorial, then follow their hints and tips as your park develops.
- Interact With Staff: Fill your park with willing workers, then encourage their efforts with speed-boosting stylus taps. Task mechanics to keep your rides in working order, assign handymen to make your park a pleasure to visit and add entertainers to amuse queuing customers.
- Build Around The World: Start your park-creating career in the UK, then advance to new countries as your theme park success grows. Unique shops, attractions and staff – many exclusive to Nintendo DS – add local character to your parks worldwide.
- Create Your Own Character: Build a unique profile with a custom name, image and more, then use DS Wireless Communications to exchange profiles, visit other players’ parks and unlock Nintendo DS exclusive attractions, items and staff.
- Manage Every Aspect: Control everything, from the speed of your rides to the amount of ice in your drinks. Invest in Research & Development to modify and improve themed attractions, shops and facilities and train your staff to create a fantastic and successful park.
- Be a Financial Wizard: Keep your books in order with the day-to-day details of theme park accounting. Deal with the bank, set ticket prices and tweak your shops’ costs to maximise profits, and use your skills to negotiate pay rises and set purchase prices.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 3 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day*||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day*||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm*||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm*||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Reserve (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
*Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned