- Pick up where The Wolf Among Us Episode 1 left off with Episode 2, Smaoke and Mirrors.
- Bigby is in custody, a body is found in the east river and a Serial Killer is on the loose in the World of Fables.
- Will you intimidate or detect to find the guilty party.
- If you have the Season Pass for The Wolf Among Us, then you will not need to purchase Episode 2.
The Wolf Among Us - Episode 1: Faith required; sold separately.
A beloved Fable is dead. An enraged Bigby is in mundy police custody. A body is found in the East River and a serial killer is on the loose. Return to the world of Fables (DC Comics/Vertigo) to hunt down the perpetrator through brute force and intimidation, or guile and detective work.
The choices are yours; will you unleash the beast within? Live with the consequences of your decisions in a story that changes based on what you do and say in this continuing mature game series from Telltale Games.
Terms and Conditions
- When purchasing this you are not purchasing the content, but the denomination in pounds to top up your wallet to buy this from the Xbox Live Marketplace
- Redeem your code to your UK Microsoft account. Simply login to your account and enter your 25-digit number. To create a new account, visit https://commerce.microsoft.com.
- You must be 13+.
- The full code value will be applied to your Microsoft account and may be used for eligible purchases (exclusions apply) made directly at select Xbox and Microsoft online stores.
- Geography limitations and balance restrictions apply.
- Eligible purchases and prices may vary by region, device, and over time.
- Internet access and a Microsoft account are required (connect time charges may apply).
- Xbox Live required to redeem on console. Original Xbox excluded.
- Paid subscriptions required for some content.
- Except as required by law, codes cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash and are not reloadable or refundable.
- Subject to full terms and conditions and country restrictions at www.microsoft.com/en-GB/giftcard
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 16 and over.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!