The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Collector's Edition Xbox One
- Immerse yourself in the world of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt with the Collector's Edition, which includes a Polystone figure of Geralt, an artbook, and more!
- Each player choice will have consequences that change the story and game world.
- Immerse yourself in a massive open world environment with new travel methods, such as horse riding and sailing.
- Develop your own battle style with a unique combat system rooted in a traditional role playing game style.
- Take part in a huge amount of quests to uncover the deadly force threatening the world.
Please Note: Due to the weight of this item, we are unable to ship it internationally. For our International delivery version, please click here.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector’s Edition is the most prestigious version of the game in the entire series’ history. Forged of supreme quality materials, containing the Standard Edition plus exclusive content straight from the developers, The Witcher 3 Collector’s Edition is every Witcher fan’s dream come true.
- A copy of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- An exclusive CD with the official soundtrack
- The official, developer-created "Witcher Universe - The Compendium"
- A beautiful, detailed map of the in-game world
- A set of unique Witcher 3 stickers
- A stylish, protective sleeve
- A giant, 33x24x25 cm, 100% hand painted, Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin
- An exclusive, collector grade Witcher medallion
- A one of a kind SteelBookTM
- A two-hundred page artbook, containing breathtaking art from the game
- Huge outer and inner Collector’s Boxes you can store your Witcher merchandise in!
- Two Gwent card decks
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Play as a Highly Trained Monster Slayer for Hire
Trained from early childhood and mutated to gain superhuman skills, strength and reflexes, witchers are a distrusted counterbalance to the monster-infested world in which they live.
- Gruesomely destroy foes as a professional monster hunter armed with a range of upgradeable weapons, mutating potions and combat magic.
- Hunt down a wide variety of exotic monsters from savage beasts prowling the mountain passes to cunning supernatural predators lurking in the shadows of densely populated towns.
- Invest your rewards to upgrade your weaponry and buy custom armour, or spend them away in horse races, card games, fist fighting, and other pleasures the night brings.
Explore a Morally Indifferent Fantasy Open World
Built for endless adventure, the massive open world of The Witcher sets new standards in terms of size, depth and complexity.
- Traverse a fantastical open world: explore forgotten ruins, caves and shipwrecks, trade with merchants and dwarven smiths in cities, and hunt across the open plains, mountains and seas.
- Deal with treasonous generals, devious witches and corrupt royalty to provide dark and dangerous services.
- Make choices that go beyond good & evil, and face their far reaching consequences.
Chase Down the Child of Prophecy
- Take on the most important contract to track down the child of prophecy, a key to save or destroy this world.
- In times of war, chase down the child of prophecy, a living weapon of power, foretold by ancient elven legends.
- Struggle ferocious rulers, spirits of the wilds and even a threat from beyond the veil -- all hell-bent on controlling this world.
- Define your destiny in a world that may not be worth saving.
Fully Realized Next Generation
- Built exclusively for next generation hardware, the REDengine 3 renders the world of The Witcher visually nuanced and organic, a real true to life fantasy.
- Dynamic weather systems and day/night cycles affect how the citizens of the towns and the monsters of the wilds behave.
- Rich with storyline choices in both main and subplots, this grand open world is influenced by the player unlike ever before.
The free DLC program for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt consists of 16 entirely free DLCs that will be available for every gamer owning a copy of the game for Xbox One, PC, and PS4, and is applicable to all versions (digital and physical, standard and Collector's).
On Wednesday, 20 May 2015, CD Projekt Red will release the first bundle of DLCs (two of the planned 16)--the Temerian Armor Set (horse armour included) and a Beard and Hairstyle Set for Geralt, the game's protagonist. After this date, a DLC bundle consisting of two DLCs will be published every week, entirely for free. Gamers are entitled to the free DLC regardless of obtaining the game via pre-order or after launch. Instructions on how to obtain DLCs on specific platforms will be provided at a later date.
Q: What do I have to do to rece ive the 16 free DLCs?
A: The only thing you need to do to receive the 16 DLCs is purchase The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. All of the DLCs will be available for free on every platform (Xbox One, PC and PlayStation 4).
Q: Do I have to pre-order to get the free DLCs?
A: No, each piece of content will be available for download regardless of you buying the game before or after launch on Tuesday, 19 May 2015.
Q: I have the standard version of the game, not the Collector's Edition. Do I still get the free DLCs?
A: Yes. You get the 16 DLCs regardless of the version of the game you bought (standard or Collector's, digital or physical).
Q: What's the plan? When can I expect the DLCs to be released?
A: The plan is to release a new DLC bundle (each bundle contains two DLCs) on a weekly basis following the game's launch on Tuesday, 19 May 2015. The first DLC bundle will be released the next day on Wednesday, 20 May 2015. The next bundle will be available for download a week after that, on Wednesday, 27 May 2015, the next on Wednesday, 3 June 2015, and so on. The first bundle will contain the Temerian Armor Set and a Beard and Hairstyle Set for Geralt. The second bundle will contain an additional quest and an alternative look for one of the game's main characters--Yennefer of Vengerberg.
Q: Where can I find out more?
A: You can find more details on thewitcher.com. At this moment, four DLCs (two bundles) are revealed. The remaining DLCs will be unveiled each week after launch.
The promoter of the The Witcher 3: Last Hunt Downloadable Content programme is CD Projekt.