The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition Assassins of Kings Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings – Enhanced Edition for the Microsoft Xbox 360 s a mature RPG set in a beautifully-rendered world where every choice, has game-altering consequences.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£7.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings – Enhanced Edition is a mature RPG set in a beautifully-rendered world where every choice, has game-altering consequences, and a thoroughly engrossing, mature storyline that defines new standards for thought-provoking, non-linear game narration.
- Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings – Enhanced Edition provides you with a brutal level of difficulty that rewards skilful play, providing you with a variety of tools, spells and abilities to deal with any enemy, if you’re good enough. . .
- Taking advantage of CD Projekts’s ultra-modern REDengine, Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings offers one of the most visually stunning games available on the Xbox 360.
The World of the Witchers
The world of Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is a dangerous one, where monsters of all descriptions prey on humans all around the world, ranging from Werewolves, Hellhounds and Trolls to Wyverns, Dragons and giant Kraken. Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings puts you in control of the Witcher, Geralt of Rivia. And in such a dangerous place there are plenty of monsters to hunt, damsels to save and the ultimate monster slayers are the Witchers.
Witcher’s are humans who undergo a number of secret trials, causing them to mutate and become a Witcher. Using Elixirs and Signs (magic) to augment themselves further, Witchers are professional monster hunters and none are better than the legendary Geralt of Rivia.
Witcher 2 boasts an intricate decision making mechanic, where every choice can open up whole aspects of the game and shut off others, save towns or raise them to the ground. A second playthrough of Witcher 2 can lead to a fantastically different experience, making it multiple games in one with 3 main-story threads which lead to multiple endings.
- A complex, realistic and mature story touching upon subject matter seldom seen in other RPGs, told in a manner that is understandable and attractive to contemporary gamers. We investigate the assassinations of the rulers of the Northern Kingdoms and follow Geralt’s personal theme, in which he’s looking for his own identity. Gradually we learn how powerful forces influence our situation and what role they order us to play.
- New, improved system of flashbacks. Now the reminiscences of Geralt, in which we observe the link between our past choices with current actions, are realistically and smoothly woven into the gameplay.
- Believable, true-to-life characters with their own motivations and goals. During our journey we meet ordinary men, soldiers, rebels, powerful mages, rulers and their assassins. Depending on our decisions we meet different game characters, and our relationships shape further actions in the game.
- Highly varied, breathtaking locations, which thanks to the new engine create a cohesive, fully accessible world!
- Rich, living world in which every character has their own way of life and unique occupations. Our actions modify the relationship with the game-world population and, in the case of the main plot line, open or close the possibilities of interaction with the game world.
- Greater freedom of exploration to provide increased game realism and a wider range of new tactical options. Geralt will surmount barriers, jump over fences, scale walls and ascend rock formations.
- Greatly enhanced character development, in which each decision with regards to development, including individual skills, result in different kinds of gameplay. It is based on three specialisations: sword, magic and alchemy, which can be mixed to create hybrid character styles.
- Random statistics introduce additional variety among similar items.
- New equipment system, streamlining and making gameplay more flexible, thanks to no limits in the number of carried items, clear division into sections, and an improved sorting system.