The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct - GAME Exclusive Walker Herd Survival Pack Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Your selected format is Xbox 360
- Also available on …
- PlayStation 3
- Do you have the Survival Instinct to get past the Walkers unnoticed in Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on Xbox 360
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
In this exclusive DLC pack you will have access to the all-new Herd Mode where you need to fight for survival against endless waves of walkers. You can’t afford to rest! In addition, fight off walkers in the story mode with a new arsenal of melee weapons including a survival knife, sawtoothed machete, kukri, reinforced hatchet, and advanced machete. With ammo scarce and the undead attracted to loud noises, a sharp, silent blade might just be your most trusted companion.
Note: A New Game must be started to access the extra weapons.
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is a first-person action survival game that brings to life the authentic, heart-stopping horrors of the AMC Emmy award-winning TV series The Walking Dead. In the game, players assume the role of the mysterious, crossbow-wielding survivor Daryl Dixon alongside his overbearing brother Merle. Join them on a haunting, unforgiving quest across the Georgia countryside to reach the supposed safety of Atlanta.
At the end of the world, is any place truly safe?
The Walking Dead on Xbox 360 Features:
- PLAYER CHOICE & CONSEQUENCE - Use wit to stay alive in this post-apocalyptic world.
- RESOURCE MANAGEMENT - Scrounge for food, water and ammunition to survive.
- SURVIVAL TACTICS - Walkers are attracted to sound and smell, use stealth to avoid attracting herds.
- SURVIVOR CHOICES - Helping survivors can bring benefits – but not everyone can be trusted.