The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 3 Your selected format is PlayStation 3
- Also available on …
- Xbox 360
- Do you have the Survival Instinct to get past the Walkers unnoticed in Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on PS3
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£14.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
At the end of the world, is any place truly safe?
The Walking Dead on PlayStation 3 Features:
- PLAYER CHOICE & CONSEQUENCE - Use wit to stay alive in this post-apocalyptic world.
- RESOURCE MANAGEMENT - Scrounge for food, water and ammunition to survive.
- SURVIVAL TACTICS - Walkers are attracted to sound and smell, use stealth to avoid attracting herds.
- SURVIVOR CHOICES - Helping survivors can bring benefits – but not everyone can be trusted.
*Terms and Conditions: Spend £50 or more online at GAME.co.uk and receive a £5 e-voucher for use towards your next order. This offer excludes pre-orders. Voucher is not redeemable against digital products. Voucher can only be redeemed against orders fulfilled by GAME. Offer valid for a limited time only or while stocks last. Offer valid until 23:59 on 31/08/15. Voucher can only be redeemed once and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Voucher is redeemable online at GAME.co.uk (not against Marketplace purchases) only and cannot be used in any GAME stores. Voucher has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Voucher will be issued on 01/09/15 and can be redeemed until 23.59 on the 21/09/15. GAME reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.