The Sims 3: Supernatural PC Games
Av. User Rating
- Product Details
- User reviews
Hello, please log in to set up price alerts
Av. User Rating
The Sims 3: Supernatural Product Details
Released on 09-Oct-2012
You can mix dozens of elixirs with a variety of effects, including turning Sims into zombies or transforming them into gold. Share your enchanted brews with any friends who have The Sims 3.
Spooky surprises are in store for you in the world of The Sims 3 Supernatural!
- Play as supernatural Sims: Create witches, werewolves, fairies and more intriguing vampires, each with their own magical abilities, traits and interactions.
- Explore the town of Moonlight Falls: Discover what mysteries and abilities are revealed by the light of the full moon. Will your Sims freak out or become more powerful?
- Hone your magical crafts and share the enchantment: Learn to cast spells and find rare ingredients to brew elixirs, so you can charm or hex your Sims' lives. Send your magical elixirs to any of your friends' games who have The Sims 3. Your Sims can hone their psychic abilities and build a career as a mystic fortune teller.
- Discover supernatural items: Race around the arena on your broomstick, visit the gypsy caravan or preen in front of your magic mirror. You can even awaken a classical character from the dead. With tons of new enchanted objects and ghostly visitors, what will happen next?
- Deck out your home in gothic style: Add a secret lair with the sliding bookcase door and fill your home with creepy new furniture.
- Zombification: Mix a special elixir to create shuffling, brain-hungry monsters of your very own. Chomp on other Sims to spread the love and wreak havoc. Don't fret; you can always concoct an elixir to change your Sims back.
*Requires The Sims™ 3 to play.
PC System Requirements
- OS: XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7
- CPU: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
- DISC DRIVE: DVD drive
- Hard Drive: At least 3.5 GB** of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
- Video: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- * For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM.
- ** 9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3.
- Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
- Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
A fourth entry in EA's top-selling Sims saga will release in 2014, it has been confirmed. The game will release in 2014 for PC and Mac. No console versions have been announced, but The Sims 3 soon found its way to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
The game follows hot on the heels of the rebooted and always-online multiplayer Sim City, but while hinting at social sharing features, EA notably refers to The Sims 4 as a "single-player offline experience". The Sims 3 introduced connected suburbs and a shared online world where you and your friends could overlap your Sim towns. What else could be added for a fourth game? For now, EA isn't telling.
"The Sims 4 celebrates the heart and soul of the Sims themselves, giving players a deeper connection with the most expressive, surprising and charming Sims ever," reads EA's announcement. "The Sims 4 encourages players to personalise their world with new and intuitive tools while offering them the ability to effortlessly share their creativity with friends and fans."
Present for the announcement were specially selected Sims fans, drawn from the game's community. Not only did these Sims ambassadors get to hear the news first, but they'll be given "special access" to the development team over the next year.
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £17.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 144 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?