The Sims 3: Showtime PC Games
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
The Sims 3 Showtime allows you to share with your friends and fellow fans of The Sims without ever leaving the game. Venture into a new world and live the dream as singers, acrobats, magicians and DJs. Using the all-new SimPort feature, send your Sim into a friend's game to perform in their world, book gigs in your friends' town, go on tour and be reviewed. Along the way, earn rewards for achieving goals and accomplishing special challenges that can be tracked and shared via in-game social wall posts. Post your Sims' successes, share gameplay techniques, create wishlists and send gifts, search for new friends and share memories through in-game news feeds and as e-cards.
Visit venues, book new gigs and build custom stages to watch how your Sim measures up against the competition. Will they succeed or will they fail? The Sims 3 Showtime allows you to live out your dream of becoming a star and share the story of your rise to fame.
The Sims 3 Showtime Features:
- Rise to Stardom: Venture into a new world and live the dream as a singer, acrobat, magician and DJs. Watch your Sims rise to fame-or go down in flames as they perform for other Sims.
- Create New Sims: New traits and Lifetime Wishes give players more tools to tell their stories the way they want to
- A Whole New World: The new Expansion pack includes a brand new world called Starlight Shores, with new venues and new objects to hone Sims' talent at and rise to success
- Rise to Fame: Players can build their own custom stages and see their Sims perform in sold-out arenas and in front of packed crowds
- Book or Host Gigs: Using the innovative SimPort feature, send your Sims to a friend's game or book friend's Sims for a gig in their game
- Be Connected: Make new friends, connect, and share your stories and experiences without ever leaving the game. Using the new individual in-game news feeds and live updates, post your Sims' successes, share gameplay techniques, create wishlists and gifts, search for new friends and share memories.
- New Achievement System: Earn rewards for achieving goals and accomplishing special challenges that can be tracked and shared via in-game social wall posts. New achievements will be introduced on a regular basis.
A fourth entry in EA's top-selling Sims saga will release in 2014, it has been confirmed. The game will release in 2014 for PC and Mac. No console versions have been announced, but The Sims 3 soon found its way to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
The game follows hot on the heels of the rebooted and always-online multiplayer Sim City, but while hinting at social sharing features, EA notably refers to The Sims 4 as a "single-player offline experience". The Sims 3 introduced connected suburbs and a shared online world where you and your friends could overlap your Sim towns. What else could be added for a fourth game? For now, EA isn't telling.
"The Sims 4 celebrates the heart and soul of the Sims themselves, giving players a deeper connection with the most expressive, surprising and charming Sims ever," reads EA's announcement. "The Sims 4 encourages players to personalise their world with new and intuitive tools while offering them the ability to effortlessly share their creativity with friends and fans."
Present for the announcement were specially selected Sims fans, drawn from the game's community. Not only did these Sims ambassadors get to hear the news first, but they'll be given "special access" to the development team over the next year.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £29.99
Earn 240 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?