The Sims 3: Seasons PC Games
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Released on TBD
Let your Sims swim in the ocean on a hot summer day, bob for apples in the autumn leaves, test their snowboarding skill on the half pipe, or welcome spring showers with a walk in the rain and a colorful umbrella. All-new activities, like soccer, and big seasonal festivals and celebrations bring the spirit of each season to life. Your Sims can pucker up at the kissing booth at the spring festival, or see what Halloween surprises await in the haunted house. Dress for the weather with seasonal fashions from raincoats to snow gear. With new foods, décor and weather effects, your Sims can enjoy the bounty and beauty of the ever-changing seasons and play with life like never before!
- Delight your Sims with new activities for every season: Whether building an intimate igloo, carving a scary Jack o’ lantern, taking a plunge off the diving board, or setting off all-new fireworks, your Sim can always find new things to do throughout the year.
- Join the fun with seasonal festivals: Sims can get in a snowball fight at the annual winter festival, get their faces painted at the summer festival, whoop it up at the spring dance, or bob for apples during the fall festival.
- Experience the joy and challenge of changing weather: New weather effects and Sim reactions capture the power and beauty of nature! Sims can get a tan, be struck by lightning, or catch a cold!
- Bring the outdoors inside: Your Sim can now learn the recipe for pumpkin pie or style their home with new furniture and décor. There are a host of new items to ring in each season. Get a tanning booth in time for summer, or ring in the holiday spirit with house lights and decorations.
- Dress for the weather: Outfit your Sim in new styles for the season, including snow gear, wetsuits, raincoats and umbrellas, and new Halloween costumes!
- Welcome mysterious visitors: New weather patterns aren’t the only things appearing in the sky! Befriend an alien visitor and use their UFO to abduct a neighbour, invade a community lot, or travel to the stars.
A fourth entry in EA's top-selling Sims saga will release in 2014, it has been confirmed. The game will release in 2014 for PC and Mac. No console versions have been announced, but The Sims 3 soon found its way to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
The game follows hot on the heels of the rebooted and always-online multiplayer Sim City, but while hinting at social sharing features, EA notably refers to The Sims 4 as a "single-player offline experience". The Sims 3 introduced connected suburbs and a shared online world where you and your friends could overlap your Sim towns. What else could be added for a fourth game? For now, EA isn't telling.
"The Sims 4 celebrates the heart and soul of the Sims themselves, giving players a deeper connection with the most expressive, surprising and charming Sims ever," reads EA's announcement. "The Sims 4 encourages players to personalise their world with new and intuitive tools while offering them the ability to effortlessly share their creativity with friends and fans."
Present for the announcement were specially selected Sims fans, drawn from the game's community. Not only did these Sims ambassadors get to hear the news first, but they'll be given "special access" to the development team over the next year.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £29.99
Earn 240 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?