The Sims 3: Pets PC Games
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
The Sims 3: Pets Product Details
Released on TBD
Key features of the The Sims 3: Pets
- More pets mean more fun! Create a wide variety of unique dogs, cats, and"”for the first time ever"”horses! Think your Sim has what it takes to tame a wild horse?
- Be the Pet. Wield control of your Sim's pet to chase, dig, tackle and more. Be the perfect companion or wreck havoc on your Sims!
- Pets have their own traits! From intelligent, brave, and friendly to hydrophobic, skittish, and clueless to gentle, fast, and agile, determine the personality of your Sims' pets.
- Pets can learn skills. Cats and dogs can learn to hunt, dogs can learn to locate collectibles and fetch your Sims a date, and horses can learn racing and jumping.
- Sims can take their pets outside! Take Spike to the park, bring Whiskers to the library, or ride Star to the new Equestrian Center.
Sims 3 System requirements:
Processor: Pentium IV 2.0 GHz / Athlon XP 2000+
Memory: 1 GB
GeForce FX 5900 / Radeon 9500
Graphics RAM: 128 MB
A fourth entry in EA's top-selling Sims saga will release in 2014, it has been confirmed. The game will release in 2014 for PC and Mac. No console versions have been announced, but The Sims 3 soon found its way to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
The game follows hot on the heels of the rebooted and always-online multiplayer Sim City, but while hinting at social sharing features, EA notably refers to The Sims 4 as a "single-player offline experience". The Sims 3 introduced connected suburbs and a shared online world where you and your friends could overlap your Sim towns. What else could be added for a fourth game? For now, EA isn't telling.
"The Sims 4 celebrates the heart and soul of the Sims themselves, giving players a deeper connection with the most expressive, surprising and charming Sims ever," reads EA's announcement. "The Sims 4 encourages players to personalise their world with new and intuitive tools while offering them the ability to effortlessly share their creativity with friends and fans."
Present for the announcement were specially selected Sims fans, drawn from the game's community. Not only did these Sims ambassadors get to hear the news first, but they'll be given "special access" to the development team over the next year.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £29.99
Earn 240 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?