Release Date: 09-Mar-2012
Celebrities and the rich flock to Hidden Springs in search of relaxation and escape from the mundane. Many cannot resist rumors of the seemingly miraculous healing powers that linger in the woods and waters. Some of the townsfolk who live in the woods are highly secretive and seem to have a pale green tinge to them. Is it really magic at work?
When you’re in Hidden Springs, you can explore a stunning lakefront, relax at a luxury spa or ski lodge, escape into the woods, or even uncover ancient mysterious at the Museum of Magic and Supernatural. What will you find in Hidden Springs?
The Sims 3 Hidden Springs on PC Features:
- A Whole New World Awaits - Meet new Sims, explore new locations, and become forever young when you discover the mysterious healing powers of Hidden Springs.
- Become Forever Young - Will your Sims uncover the curious magical properties of Hidden Springs? Explore the World and you might discover rejuvenating waters, drink from the Fountain of Youth and your Sims wishes just might come true.
- Explore New Locations - Hidden Springs is full of all-new locations, lots, and venues. Where will your adventures take you?
Mingle with the social elites at the Redwood Heights Luxury Lodge.
Experience true balance and well being as you bask in the ambiance of the Crystal Solarium Rejuvenating Waters.
Take imagination to another dimension of fun and fairy mischief at Fairyfolk Park.
Or, head to the Silver Zephyr Health Spa to discover world renowned techniques in the fields of health and beauty.
- Exclusive New Items - Customize your game with dozens of all-new exclusive objects, clothing and hair that are only available with Hidden Springs.
- All-New Sims and Stories - An exclusive retreat for the rich and the famous? Or a mysterious World with curious healing powers? Whatever the answer, one thing is certain: the Sims you meet in Hidden Springs will have all-new stories that are out of this World.
Suitable for people aged 12 and over.