The Sims 3 Generations Limited Edition PC Games
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
The Sims 3 Generations Limited Edition Product Details
Released on 02/06/2011
Sims 3 Generations Limited Edition on PC Includes:
- The Sims 3 game
- The Sims 3 Generations expansion pack
- 1,000 bonus Sim Points to spend in-game
The Sims 3
The Sims 3 gives you more creative control of your Sims and their environment than ever before. With a constantly evolving neighbourhood, all-new quick challenges and loads of exclusive extras, it gives you the freedom to influence your Sims' destinies and make their wishes come true, or not, depending on your mood! Prepare yourself for endless possibilities and unexpected moments of mischief and surprise . . .
The Sims 3 on PC Features:
- New Seamless, Open Neighborhood—Explore the neighborhood freely. Your Sims can roam throughout their neighborhood, visit neighbors’ homes, and explore the surroundings. They can stroll downtown to hang out with friends, meet someone new at the park, or run into colleagues on the street. If your Sims are in the right place at the right time, who knows what might happen?!
- New Create A Sim—Create any Sim you can imagine in The Sims 3. New easy-to-use design tools allow for unlimited customization to make truly individual Sims. Determine your Sims’ shape and size, from thin to full-figured to muscular—and everything in between! Choose your Sims’ facial features, their exact skin tone, hair, eye shape and color and select their clothing and accessories.
- Sims 3 on PC has New Realistic Personalities—Every Sim is a unique person, with a distinct personality. Create realistic Sims with distinctive personalities. Select from dozens of personality traits and combine them in fun ways. The combination of traits you choose—brave, artistic, loner, perfectionist, klepto, romantic, clumsy, paranoid, and much, much more—help shape the behavior of your Sims and how they interact with other Sims. Your Sims can now rise above their basic set of every day needs. They are complex individuals with unique personalities.
- New Unlimited Customisation—Everyone can customize everything in The Sims 3! Build your dream house or design the ultimate home. Customise everything from floors to flowers, shirts to sofas, wallpaper to window shades. It’s fun and easy to change colors and patterns giving you endless personalisation options. Or you can populate your Sims’ neighborhood with pre-designed buildings and furnishings. Which of your Sims will live in high-end mansions, cool bachelor pads, ultimate dream homes or low-cost cottage?
Sims 3 Generations
Enjoy a whole spectrum of rich life experiences with your Sims! Start off in the imagination-fuelled world of childhood and embrace the drama of the teen years. Experience the complicated realities of adult life, then reap the benefits of growing up in each life stage. A wealth of new options and activities makes your Sims’ lives more meaningful than ever before, whatever their ages. With new celebrations, dramatic life events, and all-new ways for your Sims to express their creativity, The Sims 3 Generations* lets your Sims live life to the fullest!
Sims 3 Generations for PC Features
- New Activities: Sims of every age can have fun! Kids can attend ballet class, hang out in tree houses, or have fun on new playground equipment. Teens can host raging parties, pull pranks, and attend school dances. Adults can suffer midlife crises, and those who engage in extra-marital affairs will face the rumor mill. And so much more!
- New Celebrations: Whether it’s a hilariously out-of-control bachelorette party, an all-teen party while the parents are out, or a high school graduation, new ways to celebrate life will make every age more fun!
- New Drama Unfolds: From snubbing school peers to being the focus of neighborhood gossip and even bachelor party hi-jinks, hilarity will ensue when life goes off the beaten path.
- Find new ways to be creative: Sims will be able to tinkerwith chemistry sets, play in forts, and record with video cameras. Additionally, the new memories system allows players to build a scrapbook and post their memories on Facebook for all of their friends to see.
Fans of The Sims 3 can expand their experience from this week with the launch of the new Hidden Springs downloadable content pack.
The newest add-on for EA's phenomenally popular lifestyle simulation adds a luxurious new resort town area to the PC game, offering a place for Sims to relax while surrounded by scenic mountains and an expansive lake.
Sim characters can unwind at the Fairyfolk Park, investigate ancient mysteries at the Museum of Magic and the Supernatural or track down exclusive new items such as the Fountain of Youth.
Gamers can also improve their Sims' social standing by visiting locales like the Crystal Solarium Pool and the Redwood Heights Luxury Lodge, where they can get to know the elite Vanderburg family.
Since debuting in 2009, The Sims 3 has proven to be one of the most popular PC titles of recent years, selling more than five million copies.
A new add-on pack is being launched for The Sims 3 that will give players greater choice when it comes to creating their dream property.
The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff will add a host of new items for players to customise their homes and characters, with new bathroom and master bedroom furnishing plus an array of romantic intimate wear for Sims.
Players will have the chance to pick up a new four-post canopied bed, a contemporary vanity and set and a new lavish hot tub.
Set to hit the shelves in January 2012, the add-on will add further depth to the already bulging title.
The Sims franchise celebrated its tenth anniversary in 2010, with more than 15 million units of the game's many titles sold over the decade.
One of the most popular games of the last two years, The Sims 3 alone has sold more than five million copies since its launch in 2009.
Sim City, Will Wright's classic city building game will be getting a long overdue new edition in 2013 according to German games mag, GameStar.
The magazine quotes Maxis developer Lucy Bradshaw as saying that the fifth game in the series is already in development, but that work on other Maxis titles such as Spore and The Sims has kept it under the radar.
The game will reportedly use a new graphics engine known as GlassBox. This would explain why EA and Maxis are holding a special seminar at the Game Developer's Conference in San Francisco next week, entitled Inside the Glassbox, to debut a system �uilt from the ground up to power the next entry in one of [EA's] most beloved franchises.�/p>
Sim City 5 will apparently feature multiplayer modes, buildings that can be updated and non-linear roads.
A fourth entry in EA's top-selling Sims saga will release in 2014, it has been confirmed. The game will release in 2014 for PC and Mac. No console versions have been announced, but The Sims 3 soon found its way to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
The game follows hot on the heels of the rebooted and always-online multiplayer Sim City, but while hinting at social sharing features, EA notably refers to The Sims 4 as a "single-player offline experience". The Sims 3 introduced connected suburbs and a shared online world where you and your friends could overlap your Sim towns. What else could be added for a fourth game? For now, EA isn't telling.
"The Sims 4 celebrates the heart and soul of the Sims themselves, giving players a deeper connection with the most expressive, surprising and charming Sims ever," reads EA's announcement. "The Sims 4 encourages players to personalise their world with new and intuitive tools while offering them the ability to effortlessly share their creativity with friends and fans."
Present for the announcement were specially selected Sims fans, drawn from the game's community. Not only did these Sims ambassadors get to hear the news first, but they'll be given "special access" to the development team over the next year.
New Hidden Springs content released f… (26/08/2011)
Fans of The Sims 3 can expand their experience from this week with the launch of the new Hidden Springs downloadable content pack.…
The Sims 3: Master Suite Stuff add-on… (11/11/2011)
A new add-on pack is being launched for The Sims 3 that will give players greater choice when it comes to creating their dream property.…
Sim City, Will Wright's classic city building game will be getting a long overdue new edition in 2013 according to German games mag, GameStar.…
The Sims 4 confirmed (08/05/2013)
A fourth entry in EA's top-selling Sims saga will release in 2014, it has been confirmed. The game will release in 2014 for PC and Mac…
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £39.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 320 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?