The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff Pack PC Games
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff Pack Product Details
Released on TBD
The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff Pack Features:
- Dress to impress! Fit your Sims’ attitude with hot styles straight from the Diesel runway. Outfit your Sims in stylish Diesel fashions showcasing the trends that are all the rage this season!
- Be chic, casual, and confident. Be tough, rugged, and modern. Upgrade your Sims’ style with the latest women’s and men’s fashions from Diesel.
- Customize your Sims’ homes with industrial Diesel furnishings and décor from the showrooms of Milan to your ultimate urban loft.
- Make your living room party ready, serve-up a second-date-worthy dining room or freshen up your bedroom with furnishings that reflect an edgy, urban, sophisticated style made possible by Diesel.
- Bring a mix of rock and roll attitude and refined denim quality to your Sims this summer with The Sims 3 Diesel Stuff Pack.
A fourth entry in EA's top-selling Sims saga will release in 2014, it has been confirmed. The game will release in 2014 for PC and Mac. No console versions have been announced, but The Sims 3 soon found its way to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
The game follows hot on the heels of the rebooted and always-online multiplayer Sim City, but while hinting at social sharing features, EA notably refers to The Sims 4 as a "single-player offline experience". The Sims 3 introduced connected suburbs and a shared online world where you and your friends could overlap your Sim towns. What else could be added for a fourth game? For now, EA isn't telling.
"The Sims 4 celebrates the heart and soul of the Sims themselves, giving players a deeper connection with the most expressive, surprising and charming Sims ever," reads EA's announcement. "The Sims 4 encourages players to personalise their world with new and intuitive tools while offering them the ability to effortlessly share their creativity with friends and fans."
Present for the announcement were specially selected Sims fans, drawn from the game's community. Not only did these Sims ambassadors get to hear the news first, but they'll be given "special access" to the development team over the next year.
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £9.99
Earn 80 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?