The Sims 3: 70s, 80s, 90s Stuff Pack PC Games
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Released on 25-Jan-2013
Rock all-new outfits, crazy hairstyles, and facial hair. Sport a 70s disco look with a wide-collared suit and bell-bottom pants, go 80s glam with shoulder pads and bangle earrings, or throw on a rumpled flannel shirt for a wild 90s grunge look. And don’t forget to redecorate your Sims’ homes to suit the decade! The Starlight Party Ball or the Neonis Foosball Table will totally give your Sims’ homes that perfect flashback touch. Bring back all the crazy trends, from feathered hair to parachute pants to console stereos as your Sims warp back in time.
The Sims 3: 70s, 80s, 90s Stuff Pack Features:
Get fashion essentials and on-trend décor to outfit your Sims and their homes in stylish looks of decades past.
- The Groovy 70s -
- Fashion—Pump the tunes on your Sims’ stereo system and show off their moves—and their righteous threads. From flared jeans and bellbottoms to halter top catsuits and platforms shoes, your Sims are ready to boogie the night away in style!
- Décor—Add some righteous décor to your Sims’ home with a console stereo system, minimalist furnishings, a far out disco ball, and more. Can you dig it?
- The Awesome 80s -
- Fashion—Don some legwarmers, a leotard, and a headband and your Sim is ready to get physical—at the gym, that is! Outfitted in a vibrant structured suit with shoulder pads, they’re set to bound up the career ladder. Whatever their activity, with the awesome 80s attire, they’re dressed for success, for sure!
- Décor—Set your Sims up with radical pinup wall art, tubular arcade games, and a, like totally slick entertainment system—and let the shimmies start shaking!
- The Grunge 90s - Fashion—Whether your Sims are sporting the anti-fashion grunge look in tattered jeans and layered tops or a casual-chic outfit featuring an asymmetrical handkerchief hemline skirt, they’re sure to get mad props for their 90s fashion sense.
- Décor—Drag out the distressed furniture for an industrial metal look that says you don’t care about the establishment—even if secretly you do.
- New hairstyles and facial hair—Complete your Sims’ flashback look with new hairstyles from their favorite decade, from the feathered look of the 70s to the poofed tease of the 80s to a lank grunge ‘do of the 90s and more.
A fourth entry in EA's top-selling Sims saga will release in 2014, it has been confirmed. The game will release in 2014 for PC and Mac. No console versions have been announced, but The Sims 3 soon found its way to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
The game follows hot on the heels of the rebooted and always-online multiplayer Sim City, but while hinting at social sharing features, EA notably refers to The Sims 4 as a "single-player offline experience". The Sims 3 introduced connected suburbs and a shared online world where you and your friends could overlap your Sim towns. What else could be added for a fourth game? For now, EA isn't telling.
"The Sims 4 celebrates the heart and soul of the Sims themselves, giving players a deeper connection with the most expressive, surprising and charming Sims ever," reads EA's announcement. "The Sims 4 encourages players to personalise their world with new and intuitive tools while offering them the ability to effortlessly share their creativity with friends and fans."
Present for the announcement were specially selected Sims fans, drawn from the game's community. Not only did these Sims ambassadors get to hear the news first, but they'll be given "special access" to the development team over the next year.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £9.99
Earn 80 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?