The Sims 3 PC Games
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
The Sims 3 Product Details
Released on 07-Dec-2012
Create over a million unique Sims and control their lives. Customize everything from their appearances, to their personalities and even the home of their dreams. Then, send your Sims out to explore new locations around town and to meet other Sims in the neighborhood.
Go online to download exclusive content and show off your own creations to the world. With all-new quick challenges and rewarding game play, The Sims 3 gives you the freedom to choose whether (or not!) to fulfill your Sims destinies and make their wishes come true.
Create any Sim you can imagine and give them unique personalities!
- Create millions of different personalities with traits such as evil, artistic, kleptomaniac, clumsy, insane, romantic, and more.
- Influence the behaviors of your Sims with the traits you've chosen. Will you create a neurotic romantic with a heart of gold, or a geeky super-genius with an evil streak?
- Create any Sim with easy-to-use design tools that allow for unlimited customization of facial features, hair color, eye color, and more.
- Fine-tune your Sims body shape from thin to curvy to muscular.
- Face short- and long-term challenges and reap the rewards.
- Your Sims can pursue random opportunities to get fast cash, get ahead, get even, and more.
- Choose whether or not to fulfill your Sims destinies by making their wishes come true. Will your Sims be thieves, rock stars, world leaders? You decide!
- Design and build your dream house and decorate it to fit your Sims personalities.
- Customize all your Sims possessions from clothing to furnishings or even their car.
- Explore the ever-changing neighborhood and take your Sims to meet friends in the park, go on a date at the bistro, visit neighbors homes, converse with less-than-savory characters in the graveyard, and more! Who knows what might happen?
- Admire the natural beauty of the beach, the mountains, and more.
- Get Free Bonus Content Download a free Town, Sims, outfits, furnishings, houses and more.
- Create and Share Sims, houses, movies and more with anyone.
- Join The Sims 3 community to share ideas with fans of The Sims from around the world.
Memory: 1 GB
GeForce FX 5900 / Radeon 9500
Graphics RAM: 128 MB
A fourth entry in EA's top-selling Sims saga will release in 2014, it has been confirmed. The game will release in 2014 for PC and Mac. No console versions have been announced, but The Sims 3 soon found its way to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
The game follows hot on the heels of the rebooted and always-online multiplayer Sim City, but while hinting at social sharing features, EA notably refers to The Sims 4 as a "single-player offline experience". The Sims 3 introduced connected suburbs and a shared online world where you and your friends could overlap your Sim towns. What else could be added for a fourth game? For now, EA isn't telling.
"The Sims 4 celebrates the heart and soul of the Sims themselves, giving players a deeper connection with the most expressive, surprising and charming Sims ever," reads EA's announcement. "The Sims 4 encourages players to personalise their world with new and intuitive tools while offering them the ability to effortlessly share their creativity with friends and fans."
Present for the announcement were specially selected Sims fans, drawn from the game's community. Not only did these Sims ambassadors get to hear the news first, but they'll be given "special access" to the development team over the next year.
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £32.99
Free UK Delivery
Earn 264 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?