The Settlers: Heritage of Kings PC Games and Downloads
PC Games and Downloads
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
The Settlers: Heritage of Kings Product Details
Released on 16/05/2008
The Settlers: Heritage of Kings is a world-building strategy game with fully rendered 3D visuals and unavoidably addictive gameplay. Players can dive into a detailed medieval world offering a unique mix of RTS and simulation gameplay. A fully functioning community can be created; new advancements can be discovered, and enemy forces will be repelled!
The Settlers Heritage of Kings for PC Features:
- A wide-ranging and addictive single-player campaign: 20 medieval missions challenge players to create their own realm by conquering seven fantastic kingdoms and retrieving the Orb of Power. Multiplayer content will be included.
- Cutting-edge visual technology: A breathtaking 3D gaming experience that takes advantage of CriterionTM's RenderWareTM technology. - Dynamic weather and seasons have a direct impact on gameplay: Units travel more slowly on snow; rivers freeze and become battlefields! - A living environment: A wide variety of animals and plant life create immersion and detail.
- Expert concept development and game design contributed by Bruce Milligan: The well-respected RTS designer has worked on several best-selling titles in the genre.
- Manage more than 70 types of intelligent inhabitants: Within an interdependent community.
- Each character type has its own benefits, uses, skills, and abilities!
- Barter materials, items, and advancements with sales people to acquire new abilities and options.
- Discover important technological breakthroughs by using inventors, scholars, and alchemists.
- An exciting combat system with upgradeable RPG elements, including enhanced abilities, weapons, and technologies.
Blue Byte's charming Settlers strategy series has been around since 1993, and has clocked up six sequels over the years. The most recent of these, The Settlers Online, is getting a deluxe boxed release just in time for Christmas.
Due for launch on December 7th, publisher Ubisoft has announced that the game's standard edition will cost just �9.99 and will come with bonus content worth over �5. That includes an extra resource pack which gets you off to a flying start with 400 stones, 400 planks, 100 tools and 20 settlers, plus 4000 gems for all your in-game shopping needs. You'll also get a troop buff, to make combat that little bit easier to start with and a bonus adventure called The Nords 1. Three tactical maps have also been added.
As the name suggests, The Settlers Online takes the traditional resource gathering and town building gameplay and stirs in a healthy dollop of social networking. It's perfect for those who prefer their strategy with a more gentle pace.
The Settlers Online gets oodles of ex… (08/11/2012)
Blue Byte's charming Settlers strategy series has been around since 1993, and has clocked up six sequels over the years. The most recent of these, The Settlers Online, is getting a deluxe boxed releas…
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £1.99
Free UK Delivery
- Only £8.19
- Download time for 512 kbps: 709
- Download time for 2 mbps: 178
- Download time for 4 mbps: 89
Earn 66 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?