The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom ties in with the tradition of the series success while bringing a fresh, modern and innovative strategy game, based on strong game mechanics and deep gameplay that are hallmarks of the highly acclaimed Settlers franchise. Players will easily become engaged in an exciting campaign, skirmish maps or multi-player challenges in a world of lush forests, open meadows, fast flowing rivers, and high mountains.
- Rich gameplay mechanics: The deep building and production systems both allow gamers to expand their kingdom village by village, sector by sector, optimizing their creation by fine-tuning production chains and transport systems.
- Variety of gameplay: Gamers will be able to choose the best path to lead their kingdom to victory around three main pillars:
o Military: by building strong armies and defeating opponents with shear military power.
o Science: by increasing their influence in the monasteries, gamers will be able to have access to the most beneficial technologies.
o Trade: by occupying the best trade routes to become the wealthiest player on the map.
- Depending on each style of play, gamers will be able to unlock a variation of new and unique possibilities, changing the way they build their own kingdom.
- An innovative victory system: new victory point system brings more tension and competition to the game. Victory points are awarded in many different ways depending on the choices gamers make throughout the evolution of their kingdom.
- Online Multiplayer: gamers will be able to play online and face opponents in classic adversarial and co-op teamplay modes. Online features include user-generated and downloadable content, in-game feeds, and various leaderboards.
- A new graphic engine and improved AI: A brand-new graphic engine will let gamers experience the beauty of their kingdom in a never-seen-before level of detail and more than a dozen AI profiles, each with unique behaviors, will add enhanced variety to the game like never before.
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 12 and over.
We offer FREE delivery on all UK orders, plus competitive postage costs on EU and international shipping on orders fulfilled by GAME.
|Delivery type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|UK orders up to £74.99 (Royal Mail 2nd Class)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders £75 - £149.99 (Hermes Tracked)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|UK orders over £150 (DPD Tracked)||1 working day||FREE|
|UK all Preorders (Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|UK orders 1st Class (Paid Upgrade - Royal Mail 1st Class)||1 to 2 working days||£0.50 per order|
|UK orders Express (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||1 working day||£3.95 per order|
|UK orders Saturday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|UK orders Sunday (Paid Upgrade - DPD Tracked)||Order between Thursday 4pm and Friday 1pm||£9.00 per order|
|Click & Reserve (Order online, pick up in store)||2 hours from order||FREE|
|Click & Collect (Order and Pay online, delivered to store)||1 to 2 working days||FREE|
|Order in Store (Home or Store Delivery)||2 to 3 working days||FREE|
|For items ordered from Marketplace sellers, please refer to their specific delivery types, times and cost|
Order before 1pm for same day dispatch. Monday to Friday, except on Bank Holidays. Digital purchases are excluded from the total order value. All delivery times are estimated lead times and are not guaranteed
Working day definition: Monday-Friday (Excludes Weekends and Bank Holidays)
To see all of our delivery options click here
Sign up for a GAME Reward Account online, via the GAME App or in your local store.
Earn points whenever you trade-in or buy at GAME. Use your points to save on the stuff you want in-store.
Get 8 points
For every £1 spent
Get 4 points
For every £1 trade-in value
For every 400 points earned