The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom PC Games and Downloads
PC Games and Downloads
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom Product Details
Released on 26/03/2010
The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom ties in with the tradition of the series success while bringing a fresh, modern and innovative strategy game, based on strong game mechanics and deep gameplay that are hallmarks of the highly acclaimed Settlers franchise. Players will easily become engaged in an exciting campaign, skirmish maps or multi-player challenges in a world of lush forests, open meadows, fast flowing rivers, and high mountains.
- Rich gameplay mechanics: The deep building and production systems both allow gamers to expand their kingdom village by village, sector by sector, optimizing their creation by fine-tuning production chains and transport systems.
- Variety of gameplay: Gamers will be able to choose the best path to lead their kingdom to victory around three main pillars:
o Military: by building strong armies and defeating opponents with shear military power.
o Science: by increasing their influence in the monasteries, gamers will be able to have access to the most beneficial technologies.
o Trade: by occupying the best trade routes to become the wealthiest player on the map.
- Depending on each style of play, gamers will be able to unlock a variation of new and unique possibilities, changing the way they build their own kingdom.
- An innovative victory system: new victory point system brings more tension and competition to the game. Victory points are awarded in many different ways depending on the choices gamers make throughout the evolution of their kingdom.
- Online Multiplayer: gamers will be able to play online and face opponents in classic adversarial and co-op teamplay modes. Online features include user-generated and downloadable content, in-game feeds, and various leaderboards.
- A new graphic engine and improved AI: A brand-new graphic engine will let gamers experience the beauty of their kingdom in a never-seen-before level of detail and more than a dozen AI profiles, each with unique behaviors, will add enhanced variety to the game like never before.
Blue Byte's charming Settlers strategy series has been around since 1993, and has clocked up six sequels over the years. The most recent of these, The Settlers Online, is getting a deluxe boxed release just in time for Christmas.
Due for launch on December 7th, publisher Ubisoft has announced that the game's standard edition will cost just �9.99 and will come with bonus content worth over �5. That includes an extra resource pack which gets you off to a flying start with 400 stones, 400 planks, 100 tools and 20 settlers, plus 4000 gems for all your in-game shopping needs. You'll also get a troop buff, to make combat that little bit easier to start with and a bonus adventure called The Nords 1. Three tactical maps have also been added.
As the name suggests, The Settlers Online takes the traditional resource gathering and town building gameplay and stirs in a healthy dollop of social networking. It's perfect for those who prefer their strategy with a more gentle pace.
The Settlers Online gets oodles of ex… (08/11/2012)
Blue Byte's charming Settlers strategy series has been around since 1993, and has clocked up six sequels over the years. The most recent of these, The Settlers Online, is getting a deluxe boxed releas…
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
NewOut of stock
- Only £12.99
Free UK Delivery
- Only £12.99
- Download time for 512 kbps: 1477
- Download time for 2 mbps: 370
- Download time for 4 mbps: 185
Earn 104 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?