The Order 1886 PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 4 Your selected format is PlayStation 4
- The Order: 1886 re-writes history by introducing a unique vision of Victorian-Era London exclusively on PlayStation 4.
- Wield advanced weapons and gadgets in a world where technology and the supernatural collide.
- Introducing a unique mythology that fuses actual history with twsits on familiar myths and legends.
- Real-world motion picture and cinematography techniques emphasize dramatic character performance and realism.
- Created and developed by Ready At Dawn Studios, known for pushing target hardware to it's limits.
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£37.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged TBD and over.
Created by acclaimed developer Ready at Dawn, The Order: 1886 will launch exclusively for the PlayStation 4 (PS4) computer entertainment system.
The Order 1886 Features:
- Alternate History – The Order: 1886 allows players to discover a unique version of Victorian-Era London where technology and the supernatural collide. Players will wield advanced weapons and gadgets that didn’t exist during that era and the realism of the game experience will make you feel like these elements could have been very plausible during the time.
- Historical Mythology – The game introduces a unique mythology that will fuse actual history (real world places, figures, and events) with twists on familiar myths and legends to create an alternate history from the one we know today.
- Filmic Immersion - The game’s unique filmic presentation is designed to replicate the texture of film and use real-world motion picture and cinematography techniques to emphasize dramatic character performance and realism.
- Ready At Dawn Legacy – Created and developed by Ready At Dawn Studios, award-winning developers of Daxter, God of War®: Chains of Olympus (PSP Game of the Year) and God of War: Ghost of Sparta. The studio is known for pushing their target hardware to its limits, as has been seen from their past titles, and they are now setting their sights and expertise on the PS4 system.