The Lord of the Rings: War in the North Xbox 360
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£12.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
Available on this product:
Click & CollectAvailable on GAME fulfilled orders for FREE from GAME stores
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 15 and over.
- Create your own Fellowship - Together, players and their friends will experience an epic, story-based adventure through vast Middle-earth to experience storylines and characters going beyond what has been seen in the feature films and previous games.
- Play as a team or perish! - Social play is redefined through groundbreaking online, interdependent co-op gameplay which enables three different gamers to play as a complementary group where individual skills enhance the success of each team member.
- Brutal Gameplay - The Lord of the Rings: War in the North is the first M-rated The Lord of the Rings game on the market, authentically derived from The Lord of the Rings lore and delivering on action RPG principles.
- Intricate Character Customization from RPG Powerhouse – Players choose from three playable races: Human, Elf or Dwarf. Extensive customization allows for meaningful and rewarding RPG gameplay including established loot and reward systems. Snowblind’s history and credibility as an action/RPG gameplay studio makes them the perfect choice for creating an epic LOTR RPG.
- Original Social Storyline - Players will experience an original storyline created especially for the social, collaborative three-player experience established within J.R.R. Tolkien’s lore and approved by the J.R.R. Tolkien estate
- Challenge Missions - Special missions consist of defensive positioning and group raids for up to 3 players, built especially for co-op challenges and not tied to the story.