The Lord of the Rings: War in the North PC Games
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Released on 02-Dec-2011
- Create your own Fellowship - Together, players and their friends will experience an epic, story-based adventure through vast Middle-earth to experience storylines and characters going beyond what has been seen in the feature films and previous games.
- Play as a team or perish! - Social play is redefined through groundbreaking online, interdependent co-op gameplay which enables three different gamers to play as a complementary group where individual skills enhance the success of each team member.
- Brutal Gameplay - The Lord of the Rings: War in the North is the first M-rated The Lord of the Rings game on the market, authentically derived from The Lord of the Rings lore and delivering on action RPG principles.
- Intricate Character Customization from RPG Powerhouse – Players choose from three playable races: Human, Elf or Dwarf. Extensive customization allows for meaningful and rewarding RPG gameplay including established loot and reward systems. Snowblind’s history and credibility as an action/RPG gameplay studio makes them the perfect choice for creating an epic LOTR RPG.
- Original Social Storyline - Players will experience an original storyline created especially for the social, collaborative three-player experience established within J.R.R. Tolkien’s lore and approved by the J.R.R. Tolkien estate
- Challenge Missions - Special missions consist of defensive positioning and group raids for up to 3 players, built especially for co-op challenges and not tied to the story.
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £14.99
Earn 120 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?