The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Collectors Edition - Only at GAME Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo 3DS Your selected format is Nintendo 3DS
- Journey back to the world of Hyrule from the legendary A link to the Past from the SNES.
- Explore the land of Hyrule in classic Zelda style as A Link Between Worlds brings back the Top-down view.
- 3D brings verticality to the 2D play style so as you climb up a dungeon or tower, you’ll notice it’s a long way down.
- Manage your inventory with ease on the 3DS/2DS touch screen.
- Merge with walls as a drawing to explore otherwise unreachable locations.
Get FREE UK delivery on this product!
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Collector's Edition includes:
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds boxed copy
- Link's Awakening DX digital download code for 3DS
- Zelda musical cartridge chest
- A0 glossy exclusive artwork poster
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 7 and over.
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is a new game with a new storyline set in world of the Super NES classic The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Features:
- A daring adventure awaits Link in Hyrule, where he can use his new ability to become a “drawing” and merge into walls of dungeons and fields. This opens up new ways to explore, and puzzle elements that give Link access to locations he could not otherwise reach.
- The game brings this top-down, 2D world to life with elevation and depth enabled by the Nintendo 3DS system’s 3D visuals. The stunning 3D visuals are made possible by the constant frame rate of 60 frames per second.
- Using the touch screen, touch and drag the item from the items window and switch the item assigned to the X and/or Y buttons.
In the Legend of Zelda series’ first Game Boy adventure, now avaliable on Nintendo 3DS, Link is shipwrecked on the mysterious Koholint Island. To return home, he must face a nightmarish new enemy and solve the riddle of the Wind Fish.
Help Link search for the eight Instruments of the Sirens, collecting items like the Pegasus Boots and Hook Shot, traversing challenging dungeons, and battling deadly bosses.
The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening DX is as rich and engrossing an adventure as any you will find on the big screen.
Please Note: The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening DX for Nintendo 3DS is 55 Blocks (6 MB).
Please Note: The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening DX - one download code will be issued per order, rather than per copy of the game.