The Last of Us Remastered Day One Edition PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 4 Your selected format is PlayStation 4
- Experience the thrilling story and competitive multiplayer of The Last of Us on PLayStation 4 in The Last of Us Remastered.
- From the creators of the Uncharted Series comes an emotionally-charged experience that’ll keep you gripped to your DualShock 4 Controller.
- As Joel, a lifelong smuggler, you must smuggle 14 year old Ellie out of the City and across the country.
- Fight or avoid based on your current surroundings and equipment, choose your battles carefully
- Take part in a new style of Multiplayer where ammo is limited and competition is tense.
- A Visually stunning and genre defining survival action experience.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
£24.99 (preowned)Free delivery12 MONTH PREOWNED GUARANTEE
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
The Last of Us Remastered Day 1 Edition Survival Pack Includes:
- Increased Crafting Speed
- Increased Healing Speed
- 9mm Reload Speed Upgrade
- Rifle Clip Capacity
- Two Skins for Joel and Ellie
- Bonus XP for Multiplayer
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Key Features of The Last of Us on PlayStation 4:
- Remastered, The Last of Us on PlayStation 4 offers improved visuals and other upgrades to deliver a Next Gen experience.
- An intense character-driven narrative from legendary developers Naughty Dog
- Explore a horrific America forever changed by the pandemic
- Learn to survive together as both hunter and hunted
- Combat enemies powered by The Balance of Power AI system
The Last of Us comes from Naughty Dog, the critically-acclaimed creators of the Uncharted series. This is a tale that could not be further from the daredevil adventuring of Nathan Drake, but one that highlights the award-winning cinematic storytelling, performance capture, and high-production values that Naughty Dog have become famous for.
The Last of Us takes place in a bleak future, twenty years after a fungal infection has wiped out much of humanity, turning them in to mutated savages. Those who survived are not much better, with survivors huddled together in quarantined zones, struggling and scavenging for the remaining food, weapons - and anything else they can get their hands on.
Joel is such a survivor, living a life of smuggling and black marketeering - and one with few morals. He's hired to transport a teenage girl named Ellie across the country, but what seems like a simple job turns into a desperate and profound journey across what remains of America.
The Last of Us presents a familiar but dangerous United States, with Joel and Ellie experiencing a stunning but brutal country as they travel. Escaping their home in Boston, you'll explore an America that has been thoroughly transformed over the last two decades. Nature has reclaimed much of the land, with overgrown plantlife further devastating the ruins of the cities you travel through.
The Last of Us offers classic survival gameplay with a sense of danger and fear that is not often seen in today's games. Playing as Joel, you'll need to learn to work together with Ellie if either of you are to survive this horrific landscape where food, ammo and other supplies are extremely limited. You'll need to scavenge for what you need, craft weapons from what you can find and compete with other survivors in a land where the true limits of humanity will be tested - and where new threats are waiting at every turn.
You'll need to combat both the infected savages and your fellow survivors. Like the best survival games, you'll need to keep your wits about you and fight smart, avoiding encounters when you can and making every bullet, every shiv and every attack count. But your enemies will be fighting smart, too. Thanks to the Balance of Power AI system, your foes will constantly adapt, changing their behaviour based on your actions, the weapon they see you carrying, or how many of them are left to fight.