PS3 THE LAST OF US ELLIE ED PlayStation-3
- PlayStation-3 Your selected format is PlayStation-3
- From the creators of the Uncharted Series comes an emotionally-charged experience that’ll keep you gripped to your DualShock 3 Controller.
- As Joel, a lifelong smuggler, you must smuggle 14 year old Ellie out of the City and across the country.
- Fight or avoid based on your current surroundings and equipment, choose your battles carefully
- Take part in a new style of Multiplayer where ammo is limited and competition is tense.
- A Visually stunning and genre defining survival action experience.
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
- Out of Stock
- Sold and Fulfilled by GAME.co.uk
More buying choices
- Preowned versions may not include additional content.
- Prices in GAME Stores may differ.
Add to WishList
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?
The Last of Us: GAME Exclusive Ellie Edition
The Last of Us Ellie Edition includes:
- Canvas Wrap Packaging
- Min Artbook
- "American Dreams" Mini Comic from Dark Horse Comics
- Screen Print Effect Poster
- Ellie Skin for your Dualshock Wireless Controller
Exclusive Digital Content
In-Game Survival Pack
- Special customisable items for your multiplayer character.
- Start with a pool of in-game currency to buy boosters, customisable parts and other items to bolster your multiplayer characters.
- Bonus experience points to give you a head start on your rivals.
- A powerful melee attack booster to pack a heavier punch in hand-to-hand combat.
- Two bonus skins for Joel and Ellie – available once you’ve completed the single player game.
Sights & Sounds Pack
- A PS3 dynamic theme showing Joel and Ellie on their journey
- Digital download of the game's soundtrack, featuring music from Academy Award winning composer Gustavo Santaolalla
- Exclusive PlayStation Network Avatars of Joel and Ellie in winter survival gear
- Ellie costume for Sackboy in LittleBigPlanet
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
Av. User Rating
- Suitable for people aged 18 and over.
Survival and action combine for a genre-defining - and re-defining - experience in The Last of Us for PlayStation 3.
Set in an America changed forever by a infection pandemic, The Last of Us sees ruthless survivor Joel hired to take some unique cargo across the country - a 14-year-old girl named Ellie…
Key Features of The Last of Us on PlayStation 3:
- An intense character-driven narrative from legendary developers Naughty Dog
- Explore a horrific America forever changed by the pandemic
- Learn to survive together as both hunter and hunted
- Combat enemies powered by The Balance of Power AI system
The Last of Us comes from Naughty Dog, the critically-acclaimed creators of the Uncharted series. This is a tale that could not be further from the daredevil adventuring of Nathan Drake, but one that highlights the award-winning cinematic storytelling, performance capture, and high-production values that Naughty Dog have become famous for.
The Last of Us takes place in a bleak future, twenty years after a fungal infection has wiped out much of humanity, turning them in to mutated savages. Those who survived are not much better, with survivors huddled together in quarantined zones, struggling and scavenging for the remaining food, weapons - and anything else they can get their hands on.
Joel is such a survivor, living a life of smuggling and black marketeering - and one with few morals. He's hired to transport a teenage girl named Ellie across the country, but what seems like a simple job turns into a desperate and profound journey across what remains of America.
The Last of Us presents a familiar but dangerous United States, with Joel and Ellie experiencing a stunning but brutal country as they travel. Escaping their home in Boston, you'll explore an America that has been thoroughly transformed over the last two decades. Nature has reclaimed much of the land, with overgrown plantlife further devastating the ruins of the cities you travel through.
The Last of Us offers classic survival gameplay with a sense of danger and fear that is not often seen in today's games. Playing as Joel, you'll need to learn to work together with Ellie if either of you are to survive this horrific landscape where food, ammo and other supplies are extremely limited. You'll need to scavenge for what you need, craft weapons from what you can find and compete with other survivors in a land where the true limits of humanity will be tested - and where new threats are waiting at every turn.
You'll need to combat both the infected savages and your fellow survivors. Like the best survival games, you'll need to keep your wits about you and fight smart, avoiding encounters when you can and making every bullet, every shiv and every attack count. But your enemies will be fighting smart, too. Thanks to the Balance of Power AI system, your foes will constantly adapt, changing their behaviour based on your actions, the weapon they see you carrying, or how many of them are left to fight.
Play The Last of Us Demo - included with God of War Ascension
A demo for the Last of Us will be included with God of War: Ascension, letting you play through a chapter months before its 14th June release.
To access The Last of Us demo, all you need do is put God of War Ascension into your PS3 and highlight The Last of Us option on the main menu. Then simply follow the instructions on-screen to gain access to the demo when it becomes available.