The First Templar Special Edition PC Games
Av. User Rating
Av. User Rating
Released on 04/05/2011
- Contains exclusive bonus level ‘The Arena’. Caught by the vile Byzantine, you must survive the perils of ‘The Arena’. Fight for your life, face the Gauntlet and stage your daring escape. Choose who will stand beside you as you confront the Byzantine and his minions. This stand-alone bonus level is designed to challenge even the most battle hardened Templar Knight.
- An A2 double sided poster showcasing stunning character and location artwork.
- The Official Game Soundtrack.
The First Templar features both single player and co-op modes. When playing solo, the player can switch between the two characters, leaving the control of the second hero to the game’s AI. At any moment a second player can join in and take control of the AI controlled hero.
The First Templar on Features:
- Fast-paced cooperative play: players can assist one another as each takes on the role of the game's key characters. Drop-in/out cooperative gameplay lets the AI take over when one player leaves the game.
- Single player- two characters: Play as either character, switching roles as you go to use the best skills for the job.
- RPG inspired character development: each has their own skills and skill paths, which the player can develop as they complete missions and explore the game world.
- Rich, historical game-world: return to the 13th century, where European culture is on the brink of collapse. 20 historically accurate locations have been recreated for the player to explore.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!
As a valued customer we now offer you the facility to sign up to email price alerts. Please enter the price you want to be, or below, and if drops to that level we will let you know...
- Only £5.00
Free UK Delivery
Earn 40 reward points
Please note: prices in GAME Stores may differ.
You have chosen to add this product to your Wish List, but which version would you prefer to add?