- Expand your adventure in Skyrim with the first add on for The Elderscrolls V: Skyrim.
- Get new weapons, armour, spells and shouts to take on new creatures as you explore new areas of Skyrim.
- Become a Vampire Lord and gain their skills and powers like becoming a Bat and levitating your enemies.
Dawnguard is the first expansion pack for the hugely popular The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, coming first to Xbox LIVE!
The Vampire Lord Harkon has returned with one goal – to use the Elder Scrolls and end the sun itself. Only the ancient order of the Dawnguard can stop him and his followers. Will you join the Dawnguard and stop his dark quest? Or will you shun humanity and become a Vampire Lord yourself? With an all-new faction questline and locations, the ultimate choice is yours!
Key Features of Dawnguard on Xbox LIVE
- New Weapons, Armour, Spells and Shouts - The Dawnguard has a fresh arsenal of weapons to wield. Choose the crossbow and craft your own arrows, bolts, and Dragonbone weapons, as well as other new weapons, armour and spells. The new shouts include the Soul Tear shout that can rip the very souls from your enemies and turn them into your minions.
- Become a Vampire Lord - Will you choose to become a Vampire Lord and take on their skills and powers? Hover across the ground, turn yourself into a bat, levitate your enemies as you drain their life, and more. The Vampire Lord also features its own upgradable perk system.
- Werewolf Perks - Playing as a werewolf now has its own upgradable perk system, too. Bestial Strength, Animal Vigor, and Savage Feeding are now yours for the taking.
- New Locations and Creatures – There are two new fortresses to upgrade and choose as your home - Castle Volkihar and Fort Dawnguard. Discover lost valleys and travel to a new realm of Oblivion, the Soul Cairn. New creatures to battle include Death Hounds, Gargoyles, Armored Trolls, and all new vampires and dragons.
- Change Your Appearance - Visit Riften’s Ratway to find a woman who can change your appearance, altering your face or hair.
- Mounted Combat – For the first time in Skyrim you can do melee and ranged combat while riding a horse.
- When purchasing this you are not purchasing the content, but the denomination in pounds to top up your wallet to buy this from the Xbox Live Marketplace
- Redeem your code to your UK Microsoft account. Simply login to your account and enter your 25-digit number. To create a new account, visit https://commerce.microsoft.com.
- You must be 13+.
- The full code value will be applied to your Microsoft account and may be used for eligible purchases (exclusions apply) made directly at select Xbox and Microsoft online stores.
- Geography limitations and balance restrictions apply.
- Eligible purchases and prices may vary by region, device, and over time.
- Internet access and a Microsoft account are required (connect time charges may apply).
- Xbox Live required to redeem on console. Original Xbox excluded.
- Paid subscriptions required for some content.
- Except as required by law, codes cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash and are not reloadable or refundable.
- Subject to full terms and conditions and country restrictions at www.microsoft.com/en-GB/giftcard
Pegi Rating:Suitable for people aged 15 and over.
There are no customer reviews yet for this product. Be the first to write a review!